Chapter 72

You people are the bestest thing happen to me. Trust me people, I have never got this happy, the way I got when I saw the response. My goodness, I was shocked. I couldn't have imagined this love you all gave me for the previous chapter. Thank you so much people. Thank you very very  very much. I am super duper happy right now. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers. Every vote and comment on my book warms and swells up my heart. Thanks a lot. I hope I keep on good the work and entertain you guys.
Coming back to the update, after 2 more update including this, there will be total flashback. May be in Manik and Nandini's pov. And chapters will be a little longer and I wanna give details and finish the part soon.
This is kinda filler chapter . My exams are going on. Next update will either on Monday or wednesday.

Happy reading fellas.😍😙

"It seems my girlfriend has fallen in love with me." Manik whispered still wrapping his arms around.

"She has fallen hard. Falling for you was like taking an afternoon nap; promising myself only a brief slumber, but as soon as I had fallen, I was already dreaming." She said, closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

He sighed and broke the hug.
"Kya hua jaan?" He asked concern sensing something weird.

"Kuch nahi. Bas mujhe ye pata chal gya that I am the luckiest in the entire world." She said with a smile.

"Jaan, you know I don't understand these upside down poetry of yours. Mujhe bhook lagi hai, dinner kare?" He said making the topic turn around. He knew something is not normal. Something was fishy. Something was definetly not at the right postition.

"Sure. I'll make the arrangements. Go and freshen up." She said and was about to move when he pulled her in again.

"You remember na. We have a "date" tomorrow." He said smirking.

"Ofcourse. I won't forget any time I will spend with you." She said making him smile.

The dinner table was set,
Dadi and Mia settled down and were waiting for Manik. When he finally made his presence, Mia huffed and shook her head.

"Good evening Dadi. Good evening Mia." He wished them side hugging Dadi.

"Good evening Bachhe. How was the day?" Dadi asked.

"Ahh...tiring. All this wedding thing has taken a toll on work. Office is stable but music needs our attention." He told them.
"Buuuut....someone made my day worth." He ended with a glimpse of mischief. Nandini glared at him and put a morsel in to stop the blush.

"Oh thank you bhai. My face made your day worth. Thanks for the compliment." Mia said disturbing their eye contact.

Manik made a face and stared at her.

"Finish your dinner Mia Malhotra. You need to do the dishes too." This time Mia made a face sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever. Bhai, tomorrow after the NGO work with dadi, I need to go to college. Princi called dadi. He needs some papers to be signed by dadi. So instead of dadi, I am going." She  informed Manik who nodded.

"And with whom you were thinking you will go?" He asked.

"Obviously you. Who else will take me? And you're not gonna let me go all on my own." She said as a matter of fact.

"Hmm...but Fab5 also needs to be there for the new album. I'll figure out something. Be ready at 10." He told her. She nodded affirmately.

After eating in silence for a few minutes. Manik suddenly cleared his throat to gain their attention.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें