Chapter 10

Hello fellas.....i hope you enjoyed the previous chappie...i tried my best to give my best so there it was....and i loved the response..i never thought i would get that much...coz i started writing just because i wanted to know my own ability...i know i need to improve a lot henceforth i write here...and read here...so many amazing books by so many talented authors...i love them all....
Coming back to chapters tried my best at it....
now enough of my crap...enjoy reading dearies...
...............................................
The 5 best friends were engulfed in each other's embrace.....they were crying...all of them....they were sad of what all happened but were happy of what all is happening now.....
After good 15 minutes of their loving cozy hug they broke coz cabir spoke"oye...utho mere upar se...bachche ki jaan loge kya??"oh it was so cabir....all back to his masti mode....
"chup saale...i know...tera hi ghatiya idea hoga na...ye sab krne ka...mujhse dur rehene ka...?"Manik asked him
"nn...nnnnnnnahi....bilkul nahi...mera nhi sab ka tha...haan...sab ka tha....mujhe kyun bol rha be??"cabir tried defending himself though he was the only one to set this plan of leaving manik for his own good sake....
"oh..ab sab ka hogya....ruk tu batati hun tujhe...ruk...cabir ke bachche.."Mukti like a hungry tigress fired towards cabir...
Cabir and Mukti were running like maniacs....typical evin twins....as Mukti got hold of him..cabir got hold of Manik and the trio after a quick second found themselves on the floor..."oouch...what the...Cabir kya yr...mujhe kyun kheencha??"manik complained as his ass was paining...
"To kya krta...ye Mukti ne aise dhakka diya...i found you nxt to me to i grabbed you..."cabir answered back....
"Shut up you b..."Mukti was saying but they heard someone's laughter...
"hahaha...haahaah....look at three of you..awww..poor people got their asses kicked off.."
"hoo....haha..seriously guys ab to bade ho jao...."
They were Alia and Dhruv....who were too much happy and gay seeing their friends like this after such a long time...
"Bohot hasi aarhi hai na...ruko"
by saying this Mukti pulled both of them and all 5 of them were on floor now....
"awwhoo...Mukti...what you did...ouch...it hurts..mahnn" dhruv cried
"Ufff..my dress...it was versace ...what the hell mukti..now i got to get more...omg...my hairs"Aliya said so engrossed in her dress that she didnt noticed thet rest of their faces...and when she felt gazes on her...
"What...what are you looking at me like that...is there something on my face...wait...dont tell me my kajal got smudged...oh godd...damm it..."
Aliya worriedly said
there was silence evrywhere....but soon they all burst into laughter....they laughed out loud....they remembered their older days....same like this....where their silly fights would usually end up at Aliya's dresses or make up...
they were insanely laughing forgetting the world.....
"Omg...i missed this in these long years..."Alia said
"I second that...sorry guys...i shoild have known all this but now asure nobody..nobody will dare to look at us with an evil eye..."Manik said apologizingly
At the end they hugged each other once again....
"Dont you think...we should thank those who are actually responsible for bringing idiots like us on track"Mukti said realizing that they were missing something...
"Oh...yess how can we forget..."Cabir seconded her but stopped as all turned and found no one....
"Where are both of them??"Dhruv questioned
"Shitt!!!i know i screwed it all..damm it...i should have never said that"Suddenly Manik realised what he said about both of them...Not being his blood to Mia and a no one to Nandini....what a huge mistake he committed...
"Haan...mai is baat pe aane hi wala tha dude...what the hell you were saying to pumpkin about blood and all....were you out of your mind..."Cabir said angrily
"pagal hai tu pata hai....out of all the people you got sweeto to say this...you moron!!"Now it was mukti's turn...
"i know...i know i did a blunder but damm this anger....i should have not lost my temper...mahhnn...she must be so much hurt....shitt!!" Manik felt guilty...indeed he was....he never meant it...never ever in his dream even he could think of his princess like this...never....and now just because of his stupid anger he blurted out what he shouldn't have said....
"And what about that pretty lady??"Alia asked raising her eyebrows "you hurt her too....she was here for us and you...what you said...huh...Manik atleast try krliya kr to control your rage...please..."
"mahnnn...i need to find them....where they have gone...??

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें