Chapter 9

The water was chilling cold but the proximity between these two human beings were more effective than the chilled atmosphere, clouds were not only were pouring water but also Love, trust,care and memories.

Nandini was standing spreading her hands, her eyes closed, that bright smile on her face as if welcoming this bin mausam barsat with all her love and affection.....
And on the other hand Manik was standing taking support of a tree with hands crossed on his chest admiring his lady with lots and lots of love....he was not so fond of rains as Nandini did but he thanked the clouds today for pouring out themselves as he was able to see this side and sight of his life....

"you really love rain..dont you??" Manik asked coming towards her
"I love rains...they are so magical....these droplets wash out all your pain...all your frowns from your face...you smile...you laugh...you wipe out all your tears....the unnecessary ones...you wish and they come true....it is all so magical...rains do fascinate me and this one when it is so rare for rains to come, i love it...they give you a sigh that you can be different sometimes....someone rare...someone what you are not...and doing actually what you dont like and that too with a smile..."she said giving all her out...

He was baffled....he never thought these little drop may define so much...they have so much in them..they tell you so much...but for her..this girl standing just infront of him, these were not only tiny drops of water but much more...something to heal...something to melt....he wanted to feel this too...it was beautiful whatever it was....this time it was not just physical or emotional but beyond these words...he wanted to capture this....her smile her words this memory...
what seemed like an era he stood there watching her like a statue....but..
"aanncchhhoo"she sneezed and
this was enough for manik to react...this was something he never wanted to face that is nandini becoming sick...he rushed towards her scooped her in his arms and took her in the jungle under the trees where there might be less water shower.....
"Manik!! leave me...what are yu doing??..aree please let go of me"she scremed in his ears
but he kept on walking and walking without a word and finally getting a small shelter he droped her down carefully....
it was a sort of hut....though water was still gushing in but little warm it was....better than what it is outside....
"Now stay here...and keep your mouth shut...." he ordered her as if back to his monster mode
"Monster" she murmered
"I heard"
"Glad you did!!"she retorted back and took a dry place to settle down "i soo wanted to be there for much more longer...but this monster...."
"because my dear....you will catch cold if you will stay there in the rain for more" he said while bending in his knees and adjusting himself beside her
"But manik...yeh na bin mausam barsat hai...and i love this....this is so beautiful..."
"i promise.."manik suddenly said
"what??"
"i promise that you will experience a beautiful rain...what you said haa bin mausam barsaat....but not now...this is not the right place...but that time will come soon" he promised her looking at her eyes so lovingly...
"Promise"
"pakka promise..."
and she smiled....but it vanished soon when it hit her...oh shittt...Mia must be waiting...now what to do...think nandu...think...anyhow matlab anyhow hame vahaan pahochna hai.......cell phone!!yess...
"Manik..."
"hmmm"
"can you please lend me your phone i have to make urgent call..my fone is all drenched in water...plss"
"you do not have to say please nandini but i cant give you my fone...there is no network here...i tried a lot of time but nothing helped.."
"what...now how will we go to your farmhouse???what we will do here?? how we will reach?? now what??..kaise hoga manik sab...kya karen...yahan par to network bhi nhi...offo..manik tum kuch to bolo" she said all in one go
"oh my my..nandini...calm down baba....i know this all is very weird but trust me i will handle it...look rain has also stopped and with what i calculated i think it just half a km away..so lets go..." he said calmly...
......................................................
They both finally made outside the big farmhouse....oh! it was magnificent....this was something Nandini was witnessing for the first time..it was not too large but was elegant...(pic in the media box)
"Feel like home...." he wispered in her ears
he holded her hands and took her inside...

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें