Chapter 37

"I am sorry Manik." said Abhimanyu as Manik turned around after bidding goodbyes to fab 4.

Manik nodded slightly and looked away.
Abhimanyu sighed looking at him.

"I know i behaved like a jerk. I am sorry. Actually, i got really worried for Nandini. It had been so many days and she has not even replied to my texts. Never till now she had done that way. And when i got to know that she lost her home too, i lost my cool. And then u came in my mind, i...i...i was scared for her. She has already suffered a lot Manik. I am sorry. But can't help when its Nandini's safety question." Abhimanyu said.

Manik took a step ahead and patted Abhimanyu's shoulder.

"It's okay Abhimanyu. I know you really care for her and i got to see that today. I am happy for Nandini that she got someone like you. And i am sorry too, the way i reacted. Actually me and her....we are..."

"You both are madly in love with each other." Abhimanyu completed.

Manik smiled and nodded.

"Nandini is lucky to have you." He continued. Manik smiled listening him.

Both of them went in the mansion.

They saw Mia and dadi sitting on the couches talking to each other.

"Dadi aap soye nahi??" Asked Manik.

Both of them looked at the boys and got up.

"Nahi, tum dono ka hi wait kar rahi thi....Abhimanyu beta, tumne dinner bhi nahi kiya hoga. Come on,have dinner first." Dadi said.

Abhimanyu nodded with a smile and went with her.

"Bhai!!" Mia asked.

"Hmm"

"You are okay na!!"

"I am. Vaise....vo..." he stammered.

"Vo jisko aap dhund rahe ho, usne aapko aapke spot me bulaya hai. I dont know where your secret spot is. She just told me to inform you that she is waiting for you." Mia said shrugging her shoulders.

Manik smiled and bit his lower lip. He ran towards his room but stopped and turned. Before he could say anything Mia said.
"Do not worry about our new guest. I will handle him. And your secret is safe."

"Remember to behave yourself Miss. Malhotra." Manik said pointing his finger at her.

"Yes SIR!!" she said and ran to her room.

Manik reached his room and locked it. He came to the balcony and saw her leaned on the railings watching stars. He stepped ahead and stopped at a distance from her.

"Ehmmm" he cleared his throat to gain her attention.

She came back to her senses and turned to face him.

"Mia told me that you called." He asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, actually i wanted to apologize." She said looking down.

"For what??" He again asked with the serious tone.

"For....for....geting mad at you." She said looking down.

"Ohh" he said with a slight smile.

She looked up listening his 'ohh' and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" Manik asked looking at her reaction.

"No...nothing." she said nodding her head.

"Okay then....mmm...i think i should sleep." He said.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें