Chapter 87

"Mia?" Nandini's voice entered her ears. She lazily opened her eyes and rubbed them.

"Good morning Mia." Nandini wished keeping her milk on the side table.

Mia got up and found her in her room which was somewhat changed.

"What time is it?" She asked grogily.

"7:30. Now get up. You need to be in your college till 9. Freshen up and come down for breakfast." Nandini said opening the windows..

"Who put me here?" Mia aske still a little sleepy.

"Manik. Duh. Do you think he will let me or any other person carry you?" Nandini asked.

"Hmm. Where is he?"

"Getting ready. He needs to leave early today."

"Why is my room changed?"

"Mia" she sighed and sat next to her. "if you have forgotten we are moving today. Most of your things are packed and ready to move to our new house." Nandini informed sitting beside her.

"Oh...but." Mia said unsurely.
"What...what will happen to this house? Who will take care of this mansion?" Asked Mia.

"Oh dear. We'll come here now and then. And the caretakers are here to manage it. You are happy right?"

"Yes I am. Its just that it feels weird to leave this house suddenly. Its been with me since forever and now I am going to leave it. Anyways, lets embrace the change. I am up for it." Mia said enthusiatically.

"Great. Now come on. Get up and come down. We're waiting. You'll be coming directly to the new house from your college. Manik will pick you up." Nandini informed from the door.

"Di!!" Mia stopped her.

"Yes?"

"Good morning."

Nandini laughed and nodded.
"Good morning Mia. Now hurry up."

Mia got up and took in the pair of clothes in the washroom which Nandini left for her. Sure she was excited for her new life.

Nandini slowly opened Manik's bedroom door and peeked in. She smiled as she saw him putting some photographs in a wooden box. She sat beside him. He wrapped a hand around her and kissed her forehead.

"I'll miss this place." He whispered.

"Mia said the same thing." She told him.

"We'll overcome this change too I guess." He smile. "You sure are okay with Mia coming with us?" He asked.

"Of course Manik. I have seen your love for her and why not? She is a family." She answered.

"Thanks. Where is she?"

"Getting ready. I told her about college. She said nothing. Maybe she knew she has to go someday. By the way, whats so important that you need to go early today?" She asked.

"Ah....actually. We're moving and you already have said no to bring any servants with us so I have decided that I'll help you with the arrangements."

She smiled and kissed his cheeks.
"I love you so so so much Manik. Thank you." She happily exclaimed.
He smiled at her tightening his hold.

.........

At the breakfast table,

Manik deliberately made Nandini sit beside him and Mia on the other corner. Mia was busy eating while Manik was busy with Nandini, teasing her and irritating her.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें