Chapter 94.

"Jaan, will you come with me please." Manik called out for Nandini as they entered the Harrods.

It was past 3 and after roaming around the Trafalgar square, passing Big ben, National gallery, house of parliaments and walking through St. James park and knightsbridge, they had enough and intended to shop and hog on food a little. But before that Manik suddenly stopped Nandini and asked her to  come with him. Nandini looked at him questionally and he replied with a wink. She gave her sweet smile to him and held his hand.

"We'll be back before you all get back to villa. And have your dinner please. Steve will be always here by your side to guide you." Manik instructed everyone and all nodded like good children.

"Okay sir. Aap nahi hote to hum bhooke mar jaate." Cabir taunted.

Manik gave him a deadly glare and shook his head. After giving a few instructions to Steve and Mike, their guide cum security cum care taker, he pulled Nandini with him.

"Iska kuch nahi ho sakta. Navya, let's go. We have a site to visit." Cabir informed.

"Site? But aren't we going to shop something?" She asked.

"Baby, shop to hum kal bhi krlenge. We have a lot of time tomorrow. Now it's time for some leisure and refreshment. Come on we need to reach their on time." He too held her hand and gestured Steve to bring the car. Steve immediately obliged and called the car as if all pre-planned.

The car soon gushed infront of Navya and Cabir and they were escorted to the Knightsbridge street for Navya's spa treatment. The Haybarn spa at the top of the Berkeley hotel is something of a hidden gem in the backstreets of Knightsbridge. The crowning glory was an open-air rooftop pool and loungers laid out in a fragrant, jasmine-wreathed garden, overlooking Hyde Park. However, the treatments in the serenely, rustic Bamford spa - an offshoot of the Cotswolds’ Daylesford Organic mothership, all blond wood, expensive cashmere and natural products - are no less enticing. Cabir being a lovable husband made sure that Navya doesn't feel left cause of her pregnancy. So he himself made arrangements for a spa treatment for her.

All of them sighed and smiled, continuing  their shopping.

"I am so tired. Bachcha logo, you people go and have fun. I will return back to villa." Dadi said waving her hand in the air.

"But why dadi? What will I do among these love birds. I'll be so bored and already shopping sucks. I am coming with you." Mia declared.

Dadi was about to say a yes but as Shubh pleaded her by shaking his head, she smirked and rejected the idea.

"Nope. Not happening. If you will come with me, what will Shubh do? I don't want him to suffer cause of my age. You're staying with him. Shubh? Do you have any problem dealing with Mia for a while?" Dadi asked.

Shubh smiled and wobbled his head.

"Not at all dadi. I can bear her for a few hours." He replied innocently. Mia scowled at him but dismissing him looked at Dadi.

"I am not staying with him. He can do whatever he wants to. Dadi, I am coming with you." She argued.

But dadi was dadi. She ignored her and gestured Steve for a car. Steve being a patient man again called for a car and dadi throwing a smile at rest of them and patting Shubh's shoulder as if encouraging or may be warning him, moved back to villa.

Whereas Mia huffed amd puffed in anger, Shubh took a deep breath. Finally after such a long time he'll get his time. Such a rare and precious opportunity. He thanked his stars for atleast giving other people less dangersome and dynamite like Mia and Mr. Malhotra. Phew!

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें