Chapter 46

"Kya hua Manik?" Nandini asked as she approached him.

"Please mana mat karna." He said.

"Hai?? What are saying Manik?" She asked again.

"Actually you are looking beautiful today, so." He said scratching his head.

She chuckled and continued.
"Thank you Mr. Malhotra. But ye aap subah se kam se kam 100 baar keh chuke hai." She said.

"I know but what can I do. Tum lag hi itni khubsurat rahi ho. Aur isliye, being a responsible boyfriend of such a pretty lady, I just wanted to give you something." He said smiling.

"Manik...what now?" She said a bit irritated.

"Thats for me to know and you to find out baby." He said grabbing her waist.

She struggled to come out of his grip. "What are you thinking you are doing Manik? Leave me, everyone is looking at us." She said while stuggling.

"Aa-huh!! Abhi to mera mood nahi hai tumhe chodne ka. And do you think I care about them? Uh-hm!! Kabhi nahi." He said gripping his hands more on her waist.

"Okay, tum mujhe chodo mat, I won't receive what you brought for me." She said stubbornly.

"Jaan, please. Just a small gift. Please. For me." He requested. She nodded in a negetive.

"Fine!" He said and left her. She smirked at him.

"Do not try to mess with me Mr. Malhotra, I am way to much smarter." She said smirking.
His mouth turned into a big round o.
"Really? Miss. Murthy. Phir to mai bhi tumhari smartness dekhna chahta hoon. Care to make me a part of it?" He said.

"I can consider." She said as if thinking deeply.
But then laughed at her own deed.

"But on a serious note Manik, I don't wanna take anything. There are already a lot of things I have and that too from you." She said.

"Jaan, I have already told you before, being a boyfriend of such an alluring girl, I have some duties to complete too and on top of that Manik Malhotra apni sari responsibilties poori karta hai. So now stop complaining and do check your wardrobe and yeah, tell everyone sharp at 4'o clock we all are going for some shopping spree as Aliya had cribbed for." He said.

"You arranged it??" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Hmm, arey mere best friends ki shadi hai, i know my responsibilties." He said as a matter of fact.
"And most importantly please do check the the book you are currently reading when you get back to your room. There is something special in it." He said and winked.

"Nandini!!" Dadi called her before she could say anything.

"Chalo!! Dadi bula rahi hai." Manik said and pulled her with him.

Mehek too heard dadi calling Nandini. She smirked and went to the altar where everything was going on.

As she went there Dadi was going to apply haldi on Aliya. Everyone was too happy. Their smiles were radiating there happiness.

"I am so sorry everyone. But Mehek Singhania doesn't pay heed to some random girls trying to sneak into my life. Pour Aliya have to bear the result now. Sorry Aliya, blame Mia and Nandini for this baby, if the burns will hurt too much." She thought to herself and smirked.

Dadi applied haldi on Aliya. Aliya for a second made a wierd face and asked.
"What is it Dadi? Who made this?"

"Beta, i made it. Any problem?" Dadi said. Before Aliya could say anything, Mehek poked her nose.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें