Chapter 32

We sat on the table and he as always served me. It was all my favourite chinese.....

"You knew i love chinese?" I asked him as we ate our dinner.

"I knew many more things about you jaan." He said and i raised my eyesbrows.

"Like what??" I asked.

"First come with me, lets sit." He said.

"But where??"i asked.

"There" he pointed out at a gazebo in the sea...

We went there with our boat and settled ourselves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We went there with our boat and settled ourselves. He on one of the seats and i on his lap. This is my favourite place. Its the safest.

"Now tell me Manik...what is it??" I asked out of curiosity.

"Mmm.." he hesitated first than took out a paper from his pocket...
"Like this..."

I took the paper and the earth slipped beneath me....my eyes bulged out...

"You want me to take admission in college??" I asked.

He just nodded.

"But Manik....why?? I mean i..."

"Jaan...i know this might be a little awkard but i want you to continue with your....." he stopped...

"With my??"

"With your Dance..." he completely

"How did you know??" I asked shocked..

"Aise kaise, mujhe nahi pata hoga....meri jaan national kathak dancer hai aur mujhe nahi pata??" He said as a matter of fact.

"But Manik i left dance after Mom dad died and.."

"But i want you to continue with it....Ab don't argue like Mia..i don't know why you both don't wanna continue with your passion. And most of all you lied....you lied to me jaan" he said with a frown.

"I am sorry. I just never wanted to dance anymore. After mom dad died i thought dance would not help me so i dropped it." I said.

"And now you will complete your graduation in it and make me proud....okay??"

"Hmm...i will try...but i am doing it just because you say."

"For us..." he said with a smile.

I kept my head on his chest and he wrapped his hand around me....

Manik's pov..

It was the most peaceful sight. My jaan, my world was sleeping peacefully. I slowly picked her up and went to our boat......

I picked her up again from the couch of the boat and took her to my pent house....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I placed her on the bed and carresed her head after kissing her head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I placed her on the bed and carresed her head after kissing her head. She is special for me, very special.....and i cannot to loose her. I will loose myself...
I sighed and went out in the balcony....

This morning was something i cannot explain. I was nervous as if i was giving an exam....and the result will be given on the spot.
The morning was beautiful for me....sunrise was not beautiful before as it was today and the sunset was the most admirable thing for me with She beside me...

The proposal was something i wanted to do infront of everyone. I wanted her to be mine infront of each and every person connected to both of us...

I knew she will feel guilty when Mukti and Aliya took her to the mall and would think of me and also would cry when she will be left alone....i wanted to hug her at that time when i saw crying but cabir stopped me....i wanted to surprize her and that had to be done.....

I prepared a proposal for her and also a speech for the proposal wit the help of that idiot cabir....
But it was a waste because when she was infront of me, i could not memorize anything but just her and nothing else.....

Finally she is with me....i never had this feeling in me which i have today.....

"Manik??" I heard her whisper...
I turned and saw her coming out rubbing her eyes...

"Jaan?? You awake.." i said as i took her in my enbrace..

"Hmm...but where we are??" She asked.

"Its my pent house....we can stay here for the night amd then return tomorrow morning."

"Was this all a dream??" She asked suddenly.

"This is the most beautiful reality of my life jaan..." i said and kissed her knuckles

"Mine too..." she said...

"Sorry...you got scared at the mall."

"Yes i got, only to get a smile for my whole life."she said.

I smiled at her answer.....
We sat on the chairs like we always do and soaked ourselves in silence.
This is the best way we converse with each other.

The silence broke when my phone buzzed...
"Hello??"

"Manik where are you??" Cabir asked from the other end.

"Tujhe kya?? Yaar tu thakta nahi mujhe disturb karte karte" i asked in irritation.

"Ek yahi to kaam mujhe achcha lagta hai..." he said.

"Achcha beta...yahi kaam accha lagta hai....kyun Navya ke saath time spend karna achcha nahi lagta??" I asked.

"Chup baith...bas puch raha tha tu vapis aaraha hai ya nahi...dadi tention le rahi hai" he said and i chuckled. Only Navya's topic can shut him up.

"Mai Nandini ke saath hun...dadi ko bol tention na le. we will return tomorrow..." i said.

"Kyun?? Puri raat kya karoge tum dono?" He asked.

"Shut up"i said and ended the call..

"Navya kaun hai manik??" Nandini asked...

"Navya is Cabir's partner. She is also RJ." I said and she sat up abruptly.

"Is it Navya naveli?" she asked.

"Yes!!" I said.

"She is my best friend!!" She said happilly....

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें