Chapter 55

"Sorry Manik, but I seriously want to strangle that mother of yours to a painful death that she would never forget even when she will be sitting on the burnt porch of hell." Mukti yelled keeping her hands on her hips.

"You don't have to be sorry Mukti, cause I am thinking of same." Manik said fidgeting something on his phone.

They were sitting in the backyard of Malhotra Mansion. It was 6 in the morning and Manik had called everyone to tell the horrible deed done by the respected family members. Also he told them about the haldi ceremony chaos done by Mehek.
Nandini had cried bucket of tears till now and Manik kept on calming her down. One thing that Manik got to know was the relationship that had grown stronger between Mia and Nandini. Between all this chaos, this unknowingly made his heart swell a bit. Actually,if you ask Manik, before Mia had met Nandini, the one thing he feared a little was how Mia will respond or feel about Nandini and Will Nandini like Mia or not? But little did he knew, one day he will be the one consoling Nandini not to cry for Mia.

"How can a mother stoop so low?" Stated Aliya bringing Manik back to earth. She sighed and put her head on Dhruv's shoulder.

"But what now?" said Cabir after thinking deeply.

"For now, I need to go and look for my sweetest granny and sister. I don't think now I can even come face to face with Mia. She suffered so much because of-" Dhruv said but was interupted.

"Because of my own fault D." Mia spoke standing by the french door of the garden holding a tub of icecream with a wide idiotic smile. She walked at their end and hugged Dhruv tightly.

"D, there was no one at fault but me. I should have not fell for her words in first olace itself or atleast I shoyld have told bhai about me going out. In fact, I want to apologize. I ruined you engagement. Sorry." She said and broke the hug.

"Oi, You didn't do anything. If it was not my family it'd have been the best day for us. Its me who should be sorry pumpkin." Dhruv said.

"He is right Mia baby." Aliya stepped ahead.
"It was not your fault. The day went bad because of some troube makers not you. And I say, lets forget what happened. The good part is we are engaged and you are fine."

"Now that's like my alu." Cabir chipped keeping his arm around her shoulders.

"No nothing is fine." Manik said glaring at Mia.

"Ab kya hua?" Asked Mia.

Manik advanced towards her. Mia raised one of her eyebrow asking a what?

"Who on this earth gave you the permission to eat ice cream Mia Malhotra and that too at 6 in the morning? Care to explain." Asked Manik.

Mia made a face sticking her tongue out.

"One and only Mia Malhotra. Who else? I don't need any body's permission to eat icecream." She replied.

"Oh I see. Is it?" said Manik folding his hand on his chest.

"Yeah." She replied scooping a spoon full of choco chips icecream.

"Fine. Eat this now and you won't get the surprize I am planning for you." He said casually.

The spoon which was soon going to be inside her mouth stopped mid way in the air. Surprize, Mia's weakness. And Manik giving her surprizes are always awaited by her.

Everyone watching the duo's drama smiled gladly. Mia was normal now, and Manik could only have done it. Nandini promised herself to keep this little menage forever glued.

"Fine. You win. I won't eat ice cream but only till the time I don't get my surprize . I will be patient and a good girl." Mia repeated the lines which she always says aloud whenever Manik tells about a surprize . Only when she will be good and obey Manik, then only she will get Manik's gift. This custom has been steady in their lives since Mia was 8. Nandini asked cabir as to why she is saying this. Cabir explained her and she giggled at their childish act.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें