Chapter 28

"Soha, i wanna talk to you." Nandini said as she approached Soha at her cubicle.

After signing the papers which Manik had told her, Nandini decided to confront Soha. More than anything else she wanted her father's name back. She did not wanted any legal fight and that is why she had come to Soha for a mature conversation.

"About what?? About how you will accuse your own sister legally??" Soha stated.

"Soha....try and understand please. I do not want anything else but my name back, my identity back. Thats it. And lets not talk here, lets go to my home and then we will talk there." Nandini said softly.

"Listen i am in no mood listening about your rights here. And i have a lot of work to do. So just please go away." Soha said annoyingly.

"Nothing is important than this Soha. Its about our family." Nandini said.

"Not ours...its just my family, get it and this is more important for me." Soha said and continued her work.
"And now you can go now." She said before Nandini could say anything.

Nandini sighed helplessely and turned back. Soha had always been dominating and Nandini always a comprimising child. She pressed her eyes tight and moved back.

"What happened Nandini?? Did she said anything to you??" Manik said coming towards her as she enetered his cabin with a frown on her face.

"She is not ready to talk even Manik. She said she is busy right now."

"I forgot. Maine hi use kaam diya hai. Don't worry i will talk to her." He said and moved ahead when Nandini held his hand.

"Don't leave me. I cannot do this alone." She said.

Manik came closer to her and carresed her cheeks.
"Who said i m leaving you?? Never think that...i am going to Soha and she herself will come to you." He said with a smirk.

"And how is this possible??" She asked.

"Wait for it." He said. Pecked her forhead and moved out.

"Miss. Soha Murthy." Manik called Soha standing at a distance from her cubicle. Soha immediately got up.

"Yes...yes sir..." she replied.

"How is the work on presentation going on??" He asked.

"Very well sir. I m working on it." She said.

"I want to see it." He demanded.

Poor Soha....today was not her day. But your deeds pay you back.

"You wanna see it?? S...si..sir...abhi to present..presentation nahi hui hai...i mean it needs time." she stammered.

"You mean that you havn't started yet. Don't you??" He said sternly.

Soha hunged her head down.

"In my cabin right now." He said and went to his cabin.

In Manik's cabin

Manik was sitting on his chair and Soha was standing infront of him.

"Sorry sir...actually i do not have any experience in making presentations so-"

"So what the hell are you doing in my office??" Manik said grittng his teeth.

Soha did not said anything. Just looked down.

"I am giving you this last chance. Prepare the presentation." He ordered.

"But sir....i.."

"What?? You need help??" He asked.

"Yes sir...if you could appoint someone with me then it will be easy for me." She said.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें