Chapter 88 part 1.

Happy birthday sweetybh
I wish you all the colors and rainbows in your life. Be happy and stay the way you are, dear. And this chapter is specially for you and as per your wish. I hope you enjoy the chapter as well as your day.

Coming to the chapter, because its the last chapter before the leap, it ought to be a long one. So I divided it into two parts. Next part will be soon published later this evening.

Have a nice day people.
Keep smiling.

Nandini beamed like a todler after her announcement whereas, the siblings stared at each other,rather glared at each other. Nandini gazed them with confusing.

"Now what happened?" She asked irritated.

"Nothing." Both said in unison.

"Whatever. Chalo chalo, get up both of you. There are a lot of things need to be finished." She ordered and went in.

Manik smiled at her and Mia looked at him suspiciously.

"What is in your devil mind?" She asked.

"Nothing devil, devil. Just, she is in wife mode already, isn't she? And I love it. Can't wait for that day when she'll be mine. Only mine." The sense of possesiveness in his tone impressed Mia.

"Isn't she already yours?" She asked.

"Ofcourse she is, only mine, will forever be. But that moment, when I'll bring her home after making her Mrs. Manik Malhotra, that moment will tie both of us in a sacred bond of togetherness. Forever. She will be stuck with me even if she doesn't want to. I won't let her go. I can't even think of a life where she won't be there with me by my side. I would be miserable. My entire world revolves around her now, my life revolves around her. She is the entire universe to me. She is my home."  He was vaguely sating everything. He was lost in her. He was crazily, madly and deeply in love with that girl. He had fallen deep and had no intention to get up.

"Wow!" Mia said. She smiled.
"I could have never imagined you being in so much love. I am happy bhai. I am happy for both of you. You know bha..." she looked at him but whoop!! he was no where.
"Bhai!! Bhai!"

She sighed and smiled. Fir she very well knew where her brother went.

.......

Nandini was happily busy with the list of requirments for the upcoming event. She was quite merry with the brilliant idea she got of house warming party. She smiled widely whenever a new idea popped in her mind, she scrunched her nose whenshe got confused, she scratched her head when something stuck her mind, all in all she was super excited for all of this. It was her house warming party after all. Who wouldn't be happy?

Manik stood leaning with the frame of the door as he kept on looking at Nandini making all sorts of expressions. He smiled and awwed at the arguments she made with her own thoughts.

"White flowers or white lights? What would give a good look? This is so confusing. And what about the living room's arrangement? God! I am not getting anything." She pouted and closed her eyes. A soft pair of lips kissed her pout and made her smile instantly.

"You are perfect Nandini Murthy." He whispered nuzzling his nose between the crook of her neck.
She giggled a little and turned her head away.

"Stop it Manik. We need a lot of work to do. Give your wild thoughts a pause." She said picking up the pad she was writing in.

"Oh! But I don't think I told you about my WILD thoughts yet jaan." He now pouted and laid down facing her. Nandini blushed hearing him but hid it under her hard expressions and concentrated on her work.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें