Chapter 12

Everyone was happy....everything was on track now....this morning was a new beginning...everyone woke up with a bright smile on their faces....

At 10 am

Everyone was settled in the living area...remincing their days....happy...very happy were they....
but Nandini was nowhere to be seen...this made Manik a little restless...he had not seen her since morning and was time to time looking at the stairs in hope that she might come now......
"Kahaan rhe gyi ye...breakfast bhi nhi kiya hoga....2 ghante ho gye...is she ok??? Kahin tabiyat to kharab nhi uski....i know her very well Nandini moorthy apni best friend 'problem' ko chodkar kahin nhi jati...bas koi badi baat na ho...check karun ya nhi??..uff!! Where is she??"

He was really worried for her....she was his first priority....he has not seen her since morning...she was not present at the breakfast table also.....thinking about all the possibilities good and bad his heart was deep sinking...

Restlessness was clearly seen on his face and his face was clearly seen by Cabir...
"Yaar ye nandu kahaan hai...breakfast me bhi nhi thi...is she still sleeping??" He asked

"No no....she woke up at 7 today....i was with her....even the breakfast was prepared by her....dont know where is she stuck??? kab se wait krrhe hun"
oops....damage done
Manik said all this absent mindedly and when realized murmered a shitt!!!

"Ab shitt ka kya faida mere dost...teer kamaan se nikal chuka hai.." cabir whispered in his ears and in return got a deadly glare....

"Wow....congratulations buddy...tu wait bhi krne laga gya...hamara to tune kabhi nhi kiya wait.." cabir started the fake interogation....

"Vo....vo...haan....she is missing since morning that is why...i wanted to discuss something important about a deal...dont get ideas ok.."

"Oh....miss tu kar rha hai use aur bol she is missing since morning....tu desperate hai usse milne ke liya aur bol kuch important discuss krna hai....teri shakal par bara baje hai usko dekhne ke liye , subah subah dono mil raho ho vo bhi chupke chupke and u r are telling us not to get ideas...wow" Cabir again threw a teasing bomb...

"Kya bol rha hai cabir...huh?? aisa kuch nhi hai...its just.." manik was cutted of in between by mukti..

"To kaisa hai manik...dude v know you...ok...hum jante what is she for you....tune aajtak kisi ko allow nhi kiya fab 5 ke itna close ane keliya and then here choti is with us just like our family...m not complaining but surprized to see this sudden change..."

"Aur buddy vaise bhi....there is nothing bad in it...tujhe chupane ki zarurat nhi...Mia ne pehele hi bata diya tha..." o shitt...now mia is gone for sure...
Manik shot his eyes towards her she gave a sheepish smile to him and then a deadly glare to dhruv...
"Kya D ek baat chupane ko kaha tha...huh...aur bhai...vaise bhi aap kab tak ye baat chupate...remember fab 5 doesnt keep secrets...so chill" Mia tried to calm him down but she knew this volcano can erupt anytime on her now...but Aliya's word calm him down a bit
"Manik its ok yr....we are not at all opposing it....she is a sweetheart....cute si doll hai...she is perfect for you...u both look too gud with each other....so dont worry and carry on with ur cuteness"

"Whose cute aliya??" Suddenly Nandini's voice came...she was coming from the front door...

As soon as manik saw her he stood up and went to her...
"Where were you nandini?? I was....we all were waiting for you....worried for you...u should have informed me....kahan thi tum?? Everythings allright?? He asked worriedly...

"Relax manik....i just went out with my friend....sorry for not informing but he called me this morning,he was a little disturbed and wanted to meet me...you all were busy with ur morning chores so i just went with him..."

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें