Chapter 52

"Dude, The way you said, the security has been increased, bouncers and escorts are doubled in number, in fact the party is itself security proof and no one without the wedding invitation cards will be allowed to cross the lane. But you gotta tell me what is happening."Cabir said.

"Nothing Cabir, I don't want to keep any string loose. Everything should go smoothly. That is why I told you to do so. I will go and check the rest of the arrangements." Manik said and was about to go but Cabir placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Tell me when you feel like." Said Cabir. Manik smiled at him and nodded.

"Hello ladies." Said Aryaman and Madhyam in unison to Mia and Nandini.

"Hi!" Said Nandini whereas Mia rolled her eyes.

"Hello Aryaman bhai, How are you?" Mia asked completely ignoring Madhyam, of course, she was her brother's sister and she remembers the way he treated him and Nandini.

Madhyam chuckled at her.

"I am fine sista. You seem a little irritated by the way." He said.

"No I am not irritated at all Aryaman bhai. The thing is that, some people are like clouds, when they go away, it is a beautiful day. Oops! It becomes a beautiful night." She said.

Nandini looked at her with wide eyes and nudged her with her elbows. Mia gave a what! look on which Nandini sighed heavily. Madhyam and Aryaman smiled at the duo's little affray.

"Its okay Nandini, She is Manik Malhotra's sister. Their genes shout of rebel and revenge." Madhyam said.

"Watch out for your tongue Madhyam. Let me be quiet because if I begun speaking than I am afraid where you and your beloved sister might go hiding your face." Mia retorted cluntching her teeth.

"Peace young lady." Said Cabir soming from behind and wrapping his arms around Mia. Mia took a deep breath and nodded.

"I am so sorry Malhotra. I was just trying to tell your qualities, nothing else." Madhyam said smirking.

"You better start counting yours because they will get compressed if you talk more." Again Mia said.

"Achcha okay, chill pumpkin. Madhyam, stop it dude. Kuch to seekh Arya se. You always stay with him but still you show the evil side of yours. Don't you like learning good manners?" This time Cabir chided him.

"Whatever Cabir. I gotta go. Need some fresh air." Said Madhyam and went off.

"A certified Moron he is." Muttered Mia.

"He is actually." Seconded Aryamn surprizing everyone.

"What? I am telling the truth. He is, a moron. Otherwise, who irritates a beautiful girl on such a special occasion with his not-so-witty comments." Said Aryaman. But being the girl Mia is, instead of blushing or even smiling, as taught by her brother, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Flirting doesn't suits you Arya bhai. You need to practice. But thank you anyways. " she said and walked away.

Cabir and Nandini shook their head in disbelief and Aryaman chuckled at this little atom bomb.

"Anything serious going on guys?" Said Manik coming over.

"Why am I surprised even? She is your sister, retorting back and anger is in her blood." Commented Cabir. Nandini laughed and Manik stared at them with a confused expression.

"Nothing Manik. He is kidding." Said Aryaman.

"May I get your precious attention please." Dadi drew everyone's attention.
"I on behalf of The vedant's and Malhotra's thank all of you for glorifying this evening by your gracious presence. And now lets welcome, the star of the night, the bride and groom. Please put your hands people for the doll Aliya Saxena and the shy boy of our family Dhruv Vedant." Dadi ended the greeting and there entered the couple. Everyone applaused as the couple made their way along the flower path upto the aisle.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें