Chapter 41

Nandini rushed towards Manik's room and found him sitting on the edge of the bed doing something on his phone.
"What was that Manik?? Why did you shout my name?" She said putting her hands on her waist.

Manik smiled looking a her and engulfed her in his arms. She too snuggled in his chest dismissing her anger for a few moments.

"you really test my patience Nandini. Tumhe pata bhi hai its been 10 hours since we hugged." Manik said kissing her head time to time.

"I am sorry, i...ek minute." She said breaking the hug.
"Do not try to manipulate me Manik. I am not gonna fall for this. Tell me why did you call me here? I have a lot of work to do Manik. Moreover those vicious freaks wer were present over there what they must be thinking?? How embarrasing it was!!" She was blabbering continuously and Manik totally oblivious to her anger and scoldings, was staring her with his charming smile and twinkling eyes.

"Did i ever told you that you are beautiful jaan?" He asked out of the blue.

She stopped at his statement.
"Huh??" She asked.

"Hmm...you know? you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. And especially when you are angry with me. I feel like...." he abruptly stopped.

"you feel like??" She asked.

"Like...." he again said. Coming more closer to her, flickering her fig behind her ears. She closed her eyes at his proximity. She inhaled and exhaled rapidly. Manik slowly traced his forefinger on her cheeks till her chin and lifted it a bit.

"Kissing you." He said huskily. she She gasped a sharp intake of breath and opened her eyes.
"Can i?" He asked.

She was so lost in his chocolaty brown eyes which were speaking a lot of things which she was trying to read.
She slowly closed her eyes as if granting him permission. He smiled and bent a little. Cupped her face. Nandini could feel his warm breaths on her lips. This was the moment for her. She was ready for this. Was she?
As in the time arrived, she felt his lips on her cheeks rather on her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him dubiously. He chuckled at her expressins and again kissed her forehead.

"Manik."

"Shshshs...i know you want what i wanted to give but not now Nandini. I don't wanna spoil my special moments and THIS is not that place atleast. I love you. I love you very very much. And i know you will be there for me and with me forever. So i want to make that second a cherishing one. Have a little patience jaan."

"My every minute i spent with you is worth cherishing Manik." She said and kissed his  cheeks.

"So is mine jaan." He said and hugged her.
"Just be the same jaan. I am in love with you and i want to live like this forever no matter what. You are the most important person in my life." He confessed. She smiled against his chest.

Next Morning.

It was an early morning. Nandini was sitting on one of the chairs in terrace.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें