Chapter 8

"Neyonika!! I m ashamed that she is my biological mother. But you know what, even when she was with us, I never bothered about her, bhai never let me do that. He was always there for me. He is my mom, my dad, friend and my only companion. I never felt that I m not his real sister. He never made me realize it, never and I am sure he never will. When i got to know that i was not a Malhotra, I felt like an alien in that house. It was the worst feeling ever but Bhai cured me. I knew, he was equally hurt not cause we were not real siblings but cause of what Neonika did with our dad but still he took care of me, healed me and prioriterized me in his life.
We never allowed Neonika to enter our lives, we were happy family, fab 5 were an integral part of my life, bhai trusted them like his own soul. He believed that they will never leave him but it all went wrong.
Neonika was just given a small part of Malhotra industries i.e. the textile factory, we thought that all is sorted but it wasn't. We all went to Manali for a short fun trip, a road trip. Aah!! what a wonderful trip it was but little did we know that it was our last family trip. When we returned dadi was in hospital, she had met with an accident but somewhere we all knew it was not just an accident there was more to be concerned of. Bhai went all engrossed in the hospital works and took care of dadi. On the other side fab 5 members were going through a bad phase they were getting calls, suspicious calls, threat to their lives but they never told bhai about it. They thought he would act furiously which can worsen the situation and also he was already worried for dadi. I got to know about it when Cabir bhai got his head injured severly by a road accident and I overheard their conversation, Aliya di too was eve teased by some randon boys when she was returning home and her car broke down, D i mean Dhruv bhaiya, his car glass was thrashed by a stone while he was inside it, he would have got injured.
Ise pehele ki aur kuch hota they all decided to confront Neonika and the doubt was clear when she herself put her condition that if they will break their friendship with bhai only then these attacks will be stopped, I told them to tell all this to bhai but they refused. I myself met Neonika but...." Mia stopped for a some seconds.

Nandini asked " But what Mia??"

Mia shook her head in negetive and continued "But she was too powerful till then, if bhai ever got to know about it he would have surely killed her but still her contacts were high she could do anything. Aisa nahi tha ki bhai ko kuch pata hi nhi chala, bhai got suspicious many a times seeing their conditions and when he asked them they refused to tell, it was indeed a hell of a day . There was a big fight between bhai and Cabi. I never want that kinda situation back in my life. Bhai pleaded them to tell the truth and to trust him but none of them spilled it out rather they bursted out, then D suddenly uttered those words which broke it all
"Enough Manik, bas bohot ho gya. Hum nahi jhel sakte tere ya gussa ab. Tu aaj Cabir pe chillaya!! Tu dost hai hamara koi leader nahi. Fab 5 ka lead singer hai na to banale apni nyi fab 5. We are done with you. We are not your slaves, chalo guys."

and that was it, he said those words whic he shouldn't have. Bhai chamged after that. It was all their plan. How could they do it? They were, I mean they are friends!! Best of friends but the disaster had happened. Bhai collapsed, he was shattered, these people for whom he could burn the world on fire left him, his life turned dark. He never shared what he felt ,fab 5 broke, our family broke. He wasn't the same Manik. A new Manik Malhotra was born that day. A man without emotions, without feelings, without a soul.
I tried to heal but he always used to hide his pain behind his smile. And the rest is history." Mia explained Nandini as they were sitting in a cafe.

"But they sing today also. In fact I m a big fan, they still conduct concerts together." Nandini asked.

"Yes, but it is due the contract, according to which for next 5 years they have to sing together under the arts music label...just cause of that sake they are together."

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें