Chapter 43

A new morning, A new day, New people,New meetings. Nandini woke up this morning with a new he. Everything is gonna be okay. She thought.

Today was going to be a long day. All other memebers of Vedants and Malhotras were coming today. She has to be prepared for the new challenges coming in her way.

She headed towards the breakfast tabl, where she found Manik and Navya sitting and chatting.

"Good morning people." She said cheerfully.

"Good morning jaan."

"Good morning Nandu." Navya came and hugged her.

"So all prepared for today." Nandini asked.

"Yeah." Both said in unison.

"But ek minute. Where is Cabir and Abhi?" She asked.

"They have gone for some work. They said they will come by 1 hour." Navya informed.

"Okay then. We should start now. Workers will come by 9 till then, Manik lets go and check the outhouse." Nandini said.

"Oh no no!! Nandini moorthy. We arent going anywhere untill you are having your breakfast. I have all ready checked all the arrangements. Its my work and you should know that Manik Malhotra never leaves anything incomplete. As soon as Abhi will come we will go to airport for picking up badi dadi and others. Its all sorted. " he said with a victorious smile and dragged her to the chair and made her sit. He served her breakfast and stood there by her side till she finished her breakfast.

"Hello everyone." Said Mia coming downstairs and grabbing an apple for herself.

"Good morning to you too Ms. Mia Malhotra." Manik said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry bhai. Good morning everyone." She said and murmered "sadu" under her breadth.

"Good morning Mia." Navya and Nandini wished her.

As they finished the breakfast. They greeted the other family members and rose to work.

It was 10 in the morning and most of them specially dadu and Fab 4 were scared. Badi dadi is a terror. This statement was clearly written on their faces. And this made Nandini a bit uncomfortable.

"Rule no.1:- Be quite when elders are talking. You have no right to talk or take a part in their discussion." Mukti announcement to the little audience sitting infront of her. Including Nandini, fab 3, Navya and a not so intrested Mia, who was forcefully made to sit there.

"Rule no.2 :- Touch her feet when she comes and touch everyone's feet infront of her who comes, if possible."

"Rule no.3 :- Indian culture is the best. And everyone is bonded to follow it since birth especially infront of her. Western culture strictly prohibited."

"Rule no.4:- Girls specially, try to look like a girl. According to her, a girl is at her best when she wears indian. Though we never tried but for Aliya's sake we will try it today. So girls try to wear indian."

"No i won't. " said Mia "Everything else is okay. But i will wear what i like. No body can stop me. If i want to shorts i will wear it no matter what." She said.

"Oh sorry, mai kehena bhul gyi. Excluding Mia Malhotra." Said Mukti. "Ab theek hai Mia?"

"Hmm...better." said Mia.

"But Mia, there is nothing wrong in it. Indian looks good on you and if our elders want that, atleast, we can try." Nandini said.

"Di, its not about Indian wear. Trust me i don't have any problem with that. And i am not disobeying anyone here. But i wont adopt something which i don't want to. And why it is just for girls? I hate that thing. Aur ye badi dadi, she and me, we don't go well together. Don't worry, you will see that as soon as she sees me."
Mia said and walked out. Nandini looked towards others in order to ask what is happeneing. They said nothing just shook their head.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें