Chapter 60

What it is like to have your first kiss? Something special, something magical, something endearing, something cherishable, something unforgettable, something forever.

But when the kiss is unlooked for, surprizing and almost accidental. Then what?

The time stopped and air whipped out when Manik pressed his lips against Nandini's. A moment to remember forever. A moment in haste yet a moment slowing down everything else around. As his lips' moved making her sweet rose petals to move accordingly and automatically with his, his hands grabbed her bare waist in a swift motion ceasing her from falling down.

It needed a little time for her to get concious of the matter happening around her, precisely with her. Unexpected, to her too, she responded and her hands moved up and started playing with his hairs.

As the ice melts, the firs burns, flower blooms, the rain gushes in,  the sun beams, the moment they kissed, their heart swelled up. An indeed needed thing. Manik nibbled with her lower lip as she played with his upper one. As their lips easily melted with each, their bodies came more closer swaying with their moment. The freshness of moist grass, his cologne, essence of her hair, explosion of their feelings created mess with their mind, heart and soul. They were lost in that tick-tock of the clock but somewhere they found something very special. 

Manik opened her clutched hairs with one of his hands and ruffled them letting them fall down . He slowly opened his eyes and saw his angel giving all of her to him without a question even asked.  Sensing the lack of breath, he withdrawed himself slowly leaving a huffing Nandini. Her eyes still closed as she leaned more to him, placing her forehead on his chest. He held more closer and she snuggled more into him. He wrapped his arms protectively around her tightly not having any intension to leave her ever.

Their first kiss. Unexpected and unknowingly but beautiful. And they both knew that.

"Jaan." He almost whispered in her ears after kissing it.

"Hmm" she replied perplexed.

"I am sorry. I did not intend to behave like this. It was in heat of the moment that I.."

"Shshsh...." she shushed him.

"I loved what you did. It was the most beautiful moment of my life. Thanks to you that I got the moments, our moments to coddle for a lifetime." She said calming him down.
"I am sorry too." She said after a minute of silence.

He broke the hug, she felt a little cold, may be because of the cool breeze in this late night or because of lack of his embrace. She wrapoed her hands her around herself. He cupped her cheeks, she leaned towards them more.

"In case I failed to tell you today,
You're beautiful, you're needed, I am grateful to your parents that they brought you here in this world for me, you're presense is for a reason, for me. I can't even my imagine my life without you Nandini.The day you will leave me, I swear to god I will leave this world. Even, your jealousy made me fall in love with you more. You're stronger than you think you are, we'll get through this together, I love you, and "  he came closer to her, nubbled her ear doing nothing but locking her breath, she clutched his kurta and curled her toes. "......never underestimate yourself, you're a great kisser. I am happy I was your first." He whispered and smirked looking at her wide eyes. She opened her mouth and closed it couldn't find words to come out.

"What? You won't say anything about me? Vaise toh this is not my first kiss but it-"

"This wasn't your first kiss?" She asked slowly cutting him off. But then composing herself she took a deep breath and said.
"Who said this was my first kiss? I have kissed before." She said acting confident where in she knows what lie she was stating.

A manan story:-Our blissful relationship...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें