-Part 6 -

Zayn POV-

"Hey! Omar!" she stood up and started to talk to this 'Omar'.

She's talking to her boyfrien..I mean a male friend because I know that Uncle Borkhan would never let her daughter to have a boyfriend. Man! It made me lose all of my energy hearing her talking happily to this 'Omar'.

I just sat there and looked her walking around. I chuckled a little looking at her talking enthusiastically. I bet she likes this guy because she was smiling like crazy when she talked with him..even on the phone. I push that thought away as I remember that she is my cousin.

***
Syira's POV-

"Let's go" Zayn mouthed as I shove back my phone in my pocket. I nodded and we both started to walk.

"Who's that?" he asked while smirking at me.

"huh? Ohh.. Just friend" I replied while fixing my scarf.

"Yea right" he said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. As we arrived at my home, I saw Aysha's car parked in front of my house.

Aysha's here? I thought to myself as I shrugged to Zayn who was looking at me while pointing to that car.

"Assalamualaykum!" I said while opening the door revealing Aysha who was looking at our direction with wide eyes. Next to her was Hani, happily talking to Doniya. Safaa ran to me as I handed her the gummy bears.

"This is amaZayn!" Aysha said while standing there, smiling when she looked at Zayn. Waliyha and Doniya laughed as they heard Aysha's saying.

I looked at Zayn and he was smiling to Aysha as she started to ask him to take a picture with her. I stood beside Hani as she just shrugged looking at Aysha.

***
"Wohooo! Mira said that I will never meet One Direction!...this photo can be the evidence! And I will laugh at her face so hard..We'll see!" Aysha screamed with excitement as I shut the door to my room. I looked at her as Hani giggled silently behind me.

"Thanks a lot for being his cousin darling!" Aysha said while hugging me.

"Uhh.. Ur welcome?" I said while smiling at her. "by the way.. What are you guys doing here?" I asked then Hani just simply pointed her finger to Aysha.

Aysha smiled sheepishly and she took out her phone . " I'll tell you why.. But before that, let me introduce you ..One Direction!" I looked at her phone as she searched that band name in her phone. " okay!..this is Niall.. he looks cute isn't he?" she pointed to the blonde guy. I wanted to say something but then she continued rambling something that I did not understand.
" and this one.. Ohh.. He just an ordinHarry guy but still! I like him!" she then pointed to the curly hair guy.

"and his name..?"I asked her and then she scoffed " I told you just now.. Harry! Focus!" Hani laughed as she was reading one of my novels on the bed.

"And this! He is fabuLouis!" Aysha exclaimed as she pointed to the guy with suspenders. "excuse me?" I said then Hani interrupted " what she meant is he is Louis" I nodded then looking back at another photo Aysha showed me. " This is Liam.. He is like a daddy in that band..well.. He cares for his fans too!" she explained with her hands.

I looked at the last photo and Aysha started to smile at me.
" and this is your beloved cousin.. He has a good voice!"she pointed to Zayn. " Wow.. You never told me anything about this band before" I said

"Well..your father is a strict guy and I think that maybe he would not want her daughter to get obsessed like me" Aysha explained while still looking at the photo.

" Haha.. You are so caring!" I said as I plopped down beside Hani. " How bout u? U like them too?" I asked her. "a little.. But not like her" she replied as Aysha glared at her.

"okay.. Let's stop talking about them.. Let's talk about you!" Aysha said while winking at me.
"Me?"

"I knew that Omar called you just now.. So did he asked you out ?" I scoffed as I looked at Hani,,her smile faded and started to focus on the novel back. Why did she looked sad?
I thought to myself but then said
" what? How did you know?" I asked Aysha and ignored her devil smile.

"I dont know.. Maybe because he is my Brother..just maybe" Aysha said while looking at her nails. " Haha.. Oh my.. I forgot about that.. Yes.. He did called me but we just had a small chat..btw.. I do not like him" I said while smiling at her.

"Ohh.. Don't be indeNiall" Aysha said while smirking at me.

"Could you stop saying their names like that?" I said then rolled my eyes. " Nope.. I won't"

***
"I'm not ready that time!" Doniya exclaimed as we giggled looking at our photos . We were looking through umpteen photos we took at the wedding.

"You look great Don!" I said as she was trying to delete that photo.Waliyha and Safaa just laughed at her. We were at the airport as they will fly back to London today. I gave each of the sisters a necklace since Dad asked me to buy something for them. They all were very happy to receive it. Zayn was taking some pictures with his fans which made the airport crowded with girls screaming his name. I rolled my eyes looking at him. Then he walked towards me and smirked. "Jealous?" he said " Puh leasee.. no way!" I said .

" then.. Why did'nt you buy anything for me?"

" well.. I did.. Aysha told me that you like this.. Weirdo" I handed him the thing and he laughed at me. " cool! A thing that has my face on it! " he said then started to fix his hair. " It's a mirror" I said as he just ignored and looked back at his reflection.

" let's go.. We don't want to miss the flight" Uncle Yassar said as he hugged my dad. " Thanks for everything Lina" Aunty Tricia said while also hugging my mom.

"Assalamualaikum" Dad said as the Malik family carried their luggages. The sisters waved happily as I smiled at them.

"Dont forget me" Zayn said beside me. Then Safaa shouted to Zayn as she noticed that he was trying to pull my scarf.

"YOU!! Still trying to tease me?!!" I said then he just laughed happily. "Safaa! I almost achieve my goal just now.. You spoiled it!" They all laughed as I just ran away from him. I waved at them until they were out of sight.

******************************

Hello lovely! Thanks for reading and I know this story is kinda slow..sorry!! Just vote and comment if u want me to continue this. Good day!