Part 12 - The Outing-

Assalamualaikum and yeah! Another chapter for u guys.. I'm just in the writing mood so enjoy! Vote and leave a comment! :)

Warning : bad english

"Hey ,, who is this?" Zayn asked Syira as he reached them and smiled at Omar. " Oh,, Zayn,, this is Omar,,my best friend and Omar, this is Zayn " Syira introduced to them both and immediately shoved the necklace in her pocket . Zayn remembered him. 'Ohh..this is the 'Omar' she called back then,,nice! I get to meet him in person' He thought

"Assalamualaikum..nice to meet you" Omar said and offered his hand which Zayn accepted it and Zayn smiled and replied " Waalaikummussalam" ..

'wow..I barely said that word when I stay at London..Waalaikummussalam' Zayn thought at himself .

"take care of her ,will you?" Omar said and smiled down at Syira.

" Sure,, nice to meet you too,," Zayn said and snaked his arm around Syira's waist to pull her closer to him. Syira looked up at Zayn and he gave her a warm smile.

'I don't know why but suddenly ,,I become overprotective when I saw Syira with this 'Omar'' Zayn thought .

"Let's go ,, our flight is here" Zayn said and took her hand in his . Syira muttered small 'thanks' at Omar for the necklace and Omar waved at her. Omar saw Zayn took her away and tears formed in his eyes.

"Syira..actually.. I .. I ..love you" Omar muttered under his breath and went to his sister.

***

" What is with you!?" Syira whispered as Zayn held her hand tightly and looked at her.

"Nothing,, just.. we don't want to miss the flight" Zayn said and carried the luggages. Syira rolled her eyes at him and carried her bags. She hugged her mom and kissed her cheeks. " love you " Syira said and followed her husband. She could see her mom was crying a little and waved at her.

*London *

As soon as they arrived London, they had to went through many reporters and fans . Syira was shocked and Zayn could sense that Syira was not comfortable. Zayn tighten his arms around Syira and walked with her.

"I hate this" Syira muttered as she saw the reporters and she just hid her face in his leather jacket. The reporters behind them , taking pictures and shouting out questions.

"Me too. They're not even getting my good side." Zayn said seriously. Syira laughed and shook her head at him. "You're silly." She teased . Finally they made it to the Malik house.

***

" Zayn,, you should take Syira out tomorrow ,, show her London and go dinner maybe?" Tricia said while holding Syira's arm and smiled at her. " I'm so happy you're here finally!" She added and squeezed both her hands. Syira just smiled at her and went to 'their ' bedroom.

" sure, I'm free tomorrow so yea.. I'll take her out" Zayn said to his mom who was smiling widely at him. Zayn shook his head at his mom .

*****

"Syira!,, Zayn said that he waits for you downstairs" Doniya said as she knocked their room.

"Come in" Syira replied and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a long-sleeve blouse and a maroon long skirt with purple hijab. Doniya entered and smiled at her.

"Oh my!..you look pretty Syira!" Don squealed while looking at her outfit . Her eyes fell on Syira's hijab and looked at it. Syira noticed that Doniya was looking at her hijab and smiled at her.