Meet again

Aysha's photo

Saturday morning

Musyira's POV

It was 5 am as I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my ablution. I performed my Fajr prayer and decided to recite Al-Quran because it always makes my heart feel calm and I will feel like a perfect muslimah after recite it. "Sadaqallahul'azim" I folded my prayer mat and sat on my bed while watching some movies from my lappy. I remembered that the guests will come this evening so my dad will have to close the cafe early today.

'La la lanahtajul mala, kai nazdada jamala, jauharna huna, fi qalbi talala' I took my phone as I heard my ringtone . I always love to hear that song because Humood Al-Khunder is one of my fav singer other than Maher Zain and Sami Yusuf . I realized that Aysha had called me. " Good morning Aysha!" I said happily.

"Syira, change of plan.. Hani and I will come to your dad's cafe.. meet there after Zuhr because my family ask me to take care of my niece after Asr...you okay with that? " asked her. " Sure.. btw...I can go there with my dad later on, see you guys there! Assalamua'laykum" I hang up then took a bath and went to change my clothes. I wore a pair of jeans , not a skinny one tho., a cute plain dress with long sleeves to cover my aurat ( body parts that should be covered) and a black Hijab.

I went into the kitchen and saw that my dad was drinking a cup of tea. " Good morning Dad" I greeted him with a smile plastered on my face. I told him that I want to go to the cafe with him since Aysha and Hani will be there. He agreed and then we head to the cafe. My dad always listen to Islamic songs in the car like Mawlaya and others so I dont even get a chance to listen to any English songs. Eventhough my dad is a friendly guy, but he is very firm and religious. He taught me how to recite Al-Quran since I was young and I am proud to be his daughter. I smiled at that thought.

While I was listening to the song with my dad, I did not realized that we had arrived. I got out from the car and followed my dad into the cafe. He went into the kitchen to do something while I sat on one of the barstool. It was 11 in the morning so I helped my dad running the cafe . I heard the back door opened and noticed that one of my dad's worker came in, Helena. She smiled at me before greeting me ethusiastically as she put her uniform on. I helped her sliced the veggies while my dad answered his phone call. It's almost time for Zuhr prayer and I'm finally done with the veggies as the cafe was getting more crowded . I went to the small room at the back of the cafe to perform my prayer. While I was wearing my Hijab back, I heard some familiar voices greeting my dad.

I walked out to see Aysha and Hani already sat at one of the table. While I was chatting with them , Aysha got up and went to the washroom . I chatted with Hani then noticed that Aysha left her phone.

" Maybe its the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it, through the doors and pass the guards, does like she already own it" I looked up at Hani and she shrugged. I wanted to answer it but I also wanted to hear to that song , so I let it. Aysha came and immediately answered it.

After she ended the call, I asked her about the band who sang the song. She shook her head at me and said " Don't you know them? 1D? my fav band ? "

" well.. I do know Humood Al-Khunder!" I grinned at her. She laughed " They are the most famous boyband at London , I'm fancy them ya know!" she stated nochalantly. Ohh.. I never knew it..

"Ooo... Urmm.. hey.. my dad will close this cafe early today since my Uncle will come at our house today,, and guess what! I will meet again with my cousin!" I explained to them as Hani just drinking her hot chocolate while listening to my explanation. " your cousins? wow.. I never knew them.. you have their photos?" asked her. I nodded as I took out my phone. I already sent those pictures to my phone yesterday.

As I showed her Zayn's photo, Aysha's eyes wide opened as she snatched my phone from my hand.
"Hey!!" I yelled " He's not that hot!"
Aysha's jaw dropped while staring at his photo.

Zayn POV

" We already miss you Zayn!" the lads exclaimed. I laughed at them and said " I will be back in two weeks guys" I stated while looking out from the car's window. " and we will have so much fun here without you!!" Harry's screamed at the other line. I chuckled and said goodbye to them before hanging up my phone.

My family and I went to the airport and took a flight to Pakistan. As we arrived there, my dad called his brother ,Uncle Borkhan to tell him that we had arrived. I scrolled down my phone as I was tweeting my fans. I took some of my sister's photos while they were making funny faces at the airport.

Musyira's POV

"Don't you know him?" Screamed Aysha. I shrugged while Hani took my phone to also look at Zayn's photo. She smiled and simply stated
" He is Zayn Malik , the singer from One Direction"

Aysha made this weird face at Hani and I. I was kinda shocked to hear that Zayn is a singer. How come ?

Aysha kept staring at the photo when my dad called me to get ready back to home. "I need to pick Uncle Yassar and his family now, lets go" dad said while grabbing the car key. Helena got home early because we already closed the cafe.

" the Malik family will stay at ur house? today? Oh!! wait... I really need to get home now or mum will get angry with me!" Aysha said while running out from the cafe. Hani said goodbye and went to her home as I got into the car.

When I arrived home, I quickly went to the kitchen to help mom with the drinks. Dad already went to the airport to pick them.
I performed my Asr prayer and went back into the kitchen when I heard a knock on the door. I'm sure that my dad and the Malik family had arrived.

My mom asked me to get the tray of drinks as she walked towards the door to open it. I ran to the kitchen and lifted the tray while walking out to the living room. I looked down when I realized that someone was blocking my way. I looked up to see a pair of chocolate eyes and gasped as I saw it was him....

A/N

Sorry.. I'm terrible with the grammar ! ... and sorry if the chaps are sucks! Well.. leave a comment and vote :)..

#MS