Part 14

Warning : Fluffy moment XD

"How is it?" Doniya came running to Syira as they reached home. Zayn ruffled her hair and she rolled her eyes. Syira laughed and Zayn shook his head at his sister.

" It's ... okay" Syira replied . Don looked at her and said
" seriously? Just that? Zayn! Where did you bring her just now?" Don turned her head to her brother and pleaded.

" Well..actually he tried to steal my sundae" Syira added and Zayn smirked at her. Don giggled and skipped towards the door.

"Let's get inside" Zayn said to Syira as she just nodded her head.

***

The wind was cold against her cheeks as she leaned against the balcony railing and looked at the landscape in front of her. There were dark clouds gathering around the sky which meant there would probably rain in the next day. Suddenly she felt someone's warm arms wrap around her shoulders, instantly warding off the chill.

"You're gonna catch a cold, Syira" Zayn murmured against her ear.

" Oh, Shut up you Mr.Malik" Syira said, crossing her arms over her chest. She was standing with her back to him, so he couldn't see the blush spread slowly over her cheeks.

"Don't call me that, it's Zayn" he said and tried to pull her closer.

"I'm going to sleep" Syira managed, pulling away, suddenly short of breath. She walked back into the room and dumped herself on the bed, under the covers , facing the wall. After a few seconds, she heard Zayn closing the doors to the balcony and flicked off the light. Syira smiled at the thought of the stupid fight they had over the light on their wedding night. Then, the bed dipped as he laid next to her. She pressed herself against the wall as much as she could, she heard him chuckled and his fingers touched hers.

"Zayn..N-!" Syira yelped as Zayn pulled her against him in a swift movement, his arms wrapping around her . " I'm your husband, I'm allowed" He said and nuzzled his face into her hair.

" Now tell me, How long have you become best friend with Omar" Zayn said and closed his eyes. Syira looked at him and replied " since I was 16". She wanted desperately to push him off of her, to stay away but he was so warm and she was so sleepy and she felt so tired so she let him and fell asleep.

***

Syira woke up the next day at 5 am sharp, just like she did each day and she was surprised that there was no one standing over her, telling her to rise and shine like her mom did everyday.

She was also surprised that she was pressed against her husband, nuzzled into his neck. Zayn's arms were around her, pressing her against him. She let out a breath as quietly as she could and slowly unwrapped his arms from her waist. He didn't even move and she slipped out of the bed.

Syira performed her Fajr prayer and decided to read the Quran this morning. Only then did Zayn stirred and a second later he get off the bed.

She had to admit he looked insanely cute, with his black hair sticking out everywhere, his eyes adjusting to the dim light in the room. She could see his abs and tried not to stare. ' Syira! He was perfect!' she thought as she stared at him.

Zayn's eyes fell on her and he smiled, making his way over her.

"what are you doing?" Zayn said and leaned down to steal a kiss from her. She panicked and turned her head to the side. Zayn hesitated before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. Then , he walked towards the bathroom. Syira just stood there and touched her cheek.

***

The dining room was gigantic , much bigger than the dining room in her house. Aunt Tricia smiled while serving the breakfast as Syira helped her. Syira didn't really know about the 'cooking' thingy and she just helped her by chopping some veggies and served the plates.