Chapter Fourteen

Assalamualaikum my dear readers, first of all, I want to apologise for my late update bc I'll register for my matriculation soon, I'm afraid to say that maybe the update for this story will get slower than usual, I just want to say that I can't believe that I've published this book two years ago, since I was 16 , and I'm also surprised that this book still has many readers, thank you so much, I'll try my best to finish this sequel, but please bear with my slow update , sorry xx

Ramadhan Kareem!

Enjoy this long chapter.

Warning : grammars and etc.

***********

Aysha let out a heavy sigh as she entered her bedroom and plopped down the bag that was on her shoulder. She took out her Chemistry book from her bag and decided to give it a read before drifting off since she has exams tomorrow. As she started to scribble down notes on her book, there was a skype call from her laptop that was on her study desk. She read the caller and a smile plastered on her tired face to see Harry's name. She immediately fixed her scarf and received his call. Soon his beautiful face can be seen from her screen as she waved her hands.

" Hello" She exclaimed , eliciting a chuckle from Harry himself.

" Hi, what're you doing over there?" He responded while supporting his chin on his hand, giving Aysha a perfect view of  his cute dimples. She showed him her Chemistry book while sighing a little.

" Ouh, sorry for disturbing you," he drew out as his back stiffen . Aysha shook her head while closing her book. " Maybe I should take a rest, just finished my class , by the way, receiving a skype call from you is like everyone's dream you know" she explained while chortled a little.

Harry let out a laugh as he nodded his head. Then, there was a silence between them as they stared at each other for the longest time. Harry cleared his throat and said " so.. when will you come here again? "

" I don't know.. maybe I'll get my degree there next year? Who knows?" She winked as Harry furrowed his eyebrows.
" Seriously?" He questioned , Aysha's lips turned into a smile .

" Why? Do you miss me ?" Aysha joked as she searched for her calculator in her bags at her feet. Harry gave her a warm smile before nodding his head a little.

"Dinner's ready!" Omar screamed before knocking Aysha's bedroom door like a mad guy, eliciting a yelp from Aysha

" Damn Omar!, do you have to knock like that?! I'll get down soon!" She replied with her loud voice before returning her attention back to Harry who was laughing at her.
" well, I think that's a goodbye, I'll call you again later," he mumbled as he ruffled his hair, Aysha nodded her head slightly
" Bye" she muttered while giving him a loving smile.

" You hang up first" Aysha said.

" No, you hang up first!" He responded.

" I said you!" Aysha laughed.

" okay, we count on three, and then we hang up together" Aysha nodded her head.

"1"

"2"

"3!"