Chapter Four

Warning :Grammars.

A/n : Thanks for still reading.
Dedicated to: AyaMohamed122

Vote and comment!
Btw my cousin made this new book cover. Whatcha think?  :)

______________________________________

" Mornin guys!" Zayn said as he walked towards the kitchen with Syira besides him. Syira still wore her hijab since Imran was still there and they're not muhrim. Zayn smiled in victory to realize how unlucky Imran is that he couldn't see her beautiful hair. They both heard a fit of laughter came from the kitchen.

"Haha, I know right? He's like eating everything we cook!" Aunt Lina said while laughing with Helen. Helen just chuckled as she helped Lina to serve their breakfast. Syira smiled at Zayn as she clutched his arm then she saw Imran who was reading the newspaper at the backyard.She  looked up at Zayn as if to ask his permission to chat with her stepbrother , caused him to roll his eyes and nodded reluctantly. Syira smiled sweetly and about to walk towards Imran when suddenly Zayn grabbed her arms and also walked with her.

" Fine, " Syira grumbled as they slowly made their ways towards Imran who now was smiling radiantly at them. Imran put down his glasses and pushed aside the newspaper.

" Morning!" Syira said happily as they sat on the bench in front of Imran

" Morning!" Syira said happily as they sat on the bench in front of Imran. Zayn smiled politely as he tried to control himself from doing anything stupid. " Morning lovebirds" Imran replied while chuckling a little.

They chatted for a while as Zayn got to know him better.

" What do you do for living?" Zayn asked simply while Syira nudged his arms. " he's a pilot actually, travels around the world, thats why he barely visits me" Syira explained as Imran sipped his tea. Zayn's mouth formed into an o and slowly nodded his head, trying to let the information into his brain. " well, I'm thinking to visit you guys in London sometimes, I'll inform you guys later ?" Imran asked as he looked at Zayn.

" Of course" Zayn replied politely and wrapped his arms around Syira's waist. " I'm going to help them in the kitchen" She said as she stood up and walked towards the house. Syira heard her mom called them for breakfast as she saw her mother served the scrambled eggs on the table. " You're okay?"asked Syira.

" Actually, I never thought that we'll be great friends especially in the kitchen" eliciting a laugh from Helen who was serving the tea. " I'm glad that finally, I have someone here to keep me accompany while your dad is busy with his friends," Aunt Lina said as she nudged Helen's arm ,who just gave Syira a sweet smile.

" I'll not be alone anymore since you don't want to give me grandchil-" her mom continued then Syira cut her words. "Mom.. Its not like that!" Syira exclaimed as she placed the plate on the table, but her smile being replaced by a frown. Aunt Lina and Helen laughed at Syira's reaction.