Chapter Six - Movie-

Assalamualaikum and hi! . I'm sorry for the late update since I'm kinda busy lately .  Sorry! And yeah.. thanks for voting, commenting and love you guys. Your lovely comments always make my day!! You guys are the best! ❤

Warning : Cheesy chapter, grammars.

Happy reading!

_________________________________________

" So, we have a few hours to kill before midnight. How about we go to the movies?" Zayn suggested as he and Syira sat at the backseat of the black car. Syira nodded her head in agreement, but the corner of her lips turned into a skeptical frown. " I don't know what's out right now though," she said, seemingly thinking about any movies that are out right now in theaters.

" I don't know either," he admitted, while his hand make its way to her scarf, fixing her light pink scarf on her head. " but we could always see once we get there?" Zayn added as he smiled , Syira giggled when his hand was busy fixing her scarf so that it being placed perfectly on her , she could feel his finger brushed against her soft cheeks.

"Zaayn, enough, my scarf is perfect, and do I have to wear this big coat of yours?" She said as she sighed and pouted at him. " I'm sorry but I didn't realize that the blouse is actually pretty short for you," Zayn said and laughed. Syira pouted again and Zayn chuckled.
" What? Other men can see your slender leg through your jeans you know..men are like scanner .. I hate seeing people staring at you.." Zayn trailed off the last line and Syira pinched his cheeks. 

" Fine! .. by the way if the movies we'll watch is some cheesy chick flick, I'm not interested" she added and looked outside the car window to enjoy the view.

_________________________________________

A befallen expression crossed Syira's face as she stared at the various movie listings.

" They're ... all chick flicks."

"mm," Zayn answered , unable to really say anything else to her as he sheepishly held out a movie ticket to her. " I already bought them so..."

Sighing dejectedly, Syira plucked the stiff card from his hand. " I guess it can't be helped. Hopefully this movie is not so cheesy as it sounds." She looked at Zayn as the two entered the theater, handing the employee their tickets. " It isn't, right?" she asked again.

"shouldn't be," he said, briefly thanking the theater employee as he was handed back their stubs.

"most rated R movies aren't" he added.

Syira stopped in her track as she squinted her eyes at Zayn. She saw him curiously look back at her, genuinely confused with her reaction to what he said.

"...Zayn" she stated, her voice low. "if a romantic movie is rated R, do you know why?" her face started to heat up when she saw him shrugged. When he did not provide her an answer, she huffed and averted her eyes.

" whatever," she snapped at him . "let's just go" Syira briskly walked away, trying to hide her growing blush on her face from him. She could not believe that his obliviousness and innocence was genuine. He was definitely up to something.

Zayn stood there, a perplexed expression on his face as he finally asked out loud, "...what? You think they'll die in the end? It's rated like that for the violence, right?"

_________________________________________

It definitely was not violent-

Zayn hid his apple red face, a hand cupped over his mouth as he tried to filter out the constant moaning and sounds of kissing coming from the movie. Now he knows why the movie was rated R.