Chapter 17

Screw the goals! Haha, I will still update anyway❤

Dedicated to : taniabasoeki , she's a lovely friend, love u! Hope u like this chapter!

Warning : Idk 😂

_____________________________________

Zayn sat on one of the couch in the studio ,  a cup of coffee in his hand while he sipped the hot coffee. Louis knocked the glass door before entering it, trying to interrupt Zayn in his deep thought. Liam soon followed in after.

" Hey Zayn" Louis greeted him. Liam smiled as a warm smile plastered on Zayn's face. " hey guys" Zayn replied before scooting over to let them sit besides him.

After talking about their days, shared some lame jokes , Harry and Niall also made their way in the studio, joining their inside jokes and having a fit of laugter in the studio. After finish with their gross jokes, Liam tried to ask Zayn on how his days with his wife. Zayn finally spilled to them what had happened lately. Them, being the great friends listening to him , but also tried to cheer up the mood by making some funny jokes which Zayn laughed.

" okay2, so she asked you to freakin let her go?" Louis spoke as he sipped his cold coffee.

" I thought you guys are getting better," Harry said simply.

" Can't blame her , she's waking up to some stranger and has to live with him tho..." Liam stated nonchalantly as Zayn shrugged.

" I know this is kind of private but... what turns her on? " Harry asked , they all know Harry is kind of a guy that understands girls especially elder women. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows.

" Wha-? You mean in bed?" Zayn stuttered and laughed as they all joined except Harry.

" just trying to help you buddy" Harry simply stated as he shrugged.

Zayn looked at him and smirked.
" Guys, this is too private " Zayn chuckled.

" Hey, we won't judge" Harry told him , receiving a glare from Zayn.

Zayn sighed and finally said.
" Umm, kiss her neck I guess"

" wow, kiss her neck" Louis laughed as  Zayn again glared at him.

"Seriously?" Harry asked again.

" Wow, we won't judge huh?" Zayn said sarcastically while smirking. Louis put his hands up in surrender as he kept on grinning.

"Fine.. give that a shot" Niall suggested and earned a nervous laugh from him.

"Yeah, what do you have to lose by the way" Liam added .

" yeah, the least she could do is maybe  just a slap" Louis  again joked as Zayn punched him in the arm.