Part 28 - Miss Her -

Warning : errors.

Author's POV

Zayn was heading to his parents' house when he again took a quick glance at his phone, hoping that she would at least reply his text. Again, no new message. Disappointment crept into his gut as he sped up his car, trying to push all the feeling away.

As he arrived , he closed the car door and being hugged by his sister, Safa. He immediately scooped her by her hips and kissed her cheek.

" Where's Syira?" she asked almost immediately as he just smiled to her.

*****

" what is happening ?" Uncle Yassar asked Uncle Borkhan through his phone as he walked back and forth in the living room . He looked at Zayn, then slowly make his way into the kitchen as his wife followed after him.

Zayn , who was sitting on the couch, looked at his dad then again glanced at his phone. No message. He breathed out a heavy sighed and ran his hand in his dark hair.

He stroked Safa's hair gently, who was sleeping on his lap. He never felt this way before, and he hates this feeling for sure, the feeling that he might lost the one he loves.

"Why did you send her ?" Waliyha asked as she glanced at her brother.

Zayn didn't bother to answer her as he just remained silent.Doniya took a seat beside him and patted him on the back.

" She'll come back, I know that, she's yours Zayn" Zayn smiled weakly at his sister , hoping that it would come true. She'll be mine again. InshaAllah.

Then, Aunty Tricia walked out from the kitchen , slowly took a seat on the couch as Zayn studied his mom's face, silently asking her about the conversation his dad had with Uncle Borkhan.

" Everyone makes mistake " His mom whispered slowly and smiled to Zayn.
Zayn nodded his head slowly .

" How is she?" His voice low since he didn't have the energy to even speak .

" She's fine" his mom said and gave him a reasurring look, convincing him that everything will be alright.

That's all he needs to know.

" You miss her aren't you?" Doniya asked while smiling sweetly to her brother. Zayn smiled and chuckled to hear that question.

" She once trying to impress me you know" he said in a broken voice. " She wore this red night gown, lipstick, make up and guess what, she looks beautiful even with no make up" he said then laughed a little, eliciting soft giggles from his sisters.

" red night gown? Oh my !! She did wore the dress I gave her! I bet she looks good in that dress" Doniya exclaimed as she fangirling with Waliyha. " She looks beautiful" Zayn corrected his sister as they widened their eyes and giggling.

" She is a good cook too, she onced baked this delicious chicken cheese pinwheels, I ate most of them" he stated as he imagined  Syira's cute face with cheese on her nose .

" Aww.. She still didn't share the badami halwa recipes with me" His mom said slowly in disappointment as Zayn smiled to her.

I miss her .. So freaking much.

He then felt the need to text her again.
He grabbed his phone as Waliyha carried Safaa from his lap to her bedroom. Zayn stood up as he felt that he needs to take some air. He went outside the backyard and sat on the bench , then he decided not to text her, but call her instead.

Syira's phone ring for the fifth time that night. She let it ring, but she declined it every time after. It felt like they're fighting again - ringing faster every time and declines along with it. She wasn't ready to talk to him.

The next call didn't come and she assumed he gave up. She lets herself thought that she could actually go to sleep, closing her eyes. But there's a small ring - not a continuous one. Instead, it's a text.

To: Syira
From: Zaynie

Please pick up. Talk to me.

She hesitated at first, but replied him.

To: Zaynie
From: Syira

I can't.

To: Syira
From: Zaynie

I'm so sorry.

A good five minutes passed before his phone rang with Syira's name. His heart dropped down to his stomach and he's hovering over the accept button. But it's too late when he heard his own voicemail over the phone.

He listened to every single thing that's happening. He heard her breath on the other side of the phone, her voice shaking and it nearly makes him cry.

"Zayn...It's three in the morning and I'm in bed..... Do you know what? Every night since then... every single, I've climbed into bed,....... I think of you. Do you -- do you know how unfair that is? You're still in my head after you send me here... I...I miss you so much Zayn.. Please.... I'm begging you Zayn... Don't let me go.." Tears dropped down Zayn's cheeks as he heard her voice.

" I would never let you go"

***************************************

A/n

Assalamualaikum!

Oh my Rabbi!

10k reads??? I love you guys sooo much!! Thanks for reading and also big thanks to the readers that voted for my story!! Freaking love you!

In this chapter, I wanna thanks @khadijaimtiaz44 , she votes like every chapters! Thank you soo much sweetie! :)

-ZayRa-