He looks Different!

Musyira's POV

I woke up after hearing my phone rang . I quickly ran to my desk and took it. I startled a little when I heard my best friend, Aysha screamed at the other line.

"Syira!!" she screamed while I was looking out through my window, chuckling after hearing her cute voice.
" Assalamu'alaikum Aysha"
I can see she was smiling sheepishly.

" Ngee.. Wa'alaikummussalam dear" She said . " Soo.. Hani and I have planned to go for an outing tomorrow evening and we hope that you could join us.. ya know.. have some fun by eating ice cream and all " she explained to me.

" I would love to! but of course after asking for my parents' permission..by the way.. I miss you guys and can't wait to meet you both " I said while sitting on my bed.

" Deal then, meet you after Asr tomorrow.. goo1dbye and Assalamu'laikum!"

" In Shaa Allah " I hang up and looked at the heart-shaped clock that placed on the wall. It read 11 in the morning and I realized that I had slept and not even start to clean the guests rooms yet. I wore my white shirt and a pair of trousers before walking through the long hallway that lead to the guests rooms.

Then ,I saw my mom and walked to her .

" Syira.. Did dad already tell you about the guests? " she asked.

" Yes. that's why I want to clean the guests rooms now " I answered while smiling at her.

My mum nodded and about to walk when I stopped her by her wrist.

" Umm... Do you have their photos? I would love to look at that annoying cousin's face" asked me in a serious tone. She chuckled and said " Don't say like that.. He's your cousin after all " my mum said while wearing her ' I warn you ' face. I smiled sheepishly and caressed her hand gently.

"U-huh.. well your father has a picture of them in his phone , I guess so..you can ask him to look the pictures after he get home from the cafe"

"Ohh.. Dad open the cafe today?..Okay then.. I will.. thanks" I said and she nodded when I stopped her again.

" What again sweetie?" she said.

" Heh.. Aysha and Hani want to meet me tomorrow and I hope that my lovely mother here would let me"
I explained while playing with my hair. She smiled and nodded her head before walking down to the kitchen.

I cheered and skipped along the hallway. When I entered the guests rooms , I started to make the beds and folded the blankets neatly on the bed. I searched for the prayer mats in the store room and put them in the guests rooms. The rooms now were very clean and I smiled at myself because of my hardwork. Teehee ! :)

It was noon and I went to my room to open my facebook account. I logged in and found out that Hani had changed her profile pic. Oh my! she looks cute. She is an Asian girl and also a muslim girl. Aysha and I met her in highschool after she moved here in Pakistan because she had to followed her father who now works as a bussinessman running a big company. She is a vegetarian and I knew she loves to eat eventhough her body is small and very slim. She is a quiet person but if you get to know her like Aysha and I do, she really likes to talk and share everything with us and sometimes we both feel like to zip her mouth for a while.

I commented on her picture and she replied it with a huge smiley face.

I chuckled and started to chat with her for a while.

I already performed my Zuhr prayer and was folding my prayer mat when I heard the door shut closed at the living room. I knew that my dad has arrived so I ran out from my room and skipped down the stairs to the living room.

I saw my father was watching the news from the T.V and I sat on the couch next to him. I coughed and scooted closer to him and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

" Your mum already told me that your best friends want to meet you tomorrow.. Of course you can ,love"
he said , watching the tv back.

I smiled and said " Umm.. thank you and one more thing!"

" Mom said that you have some photos of the Malik family and I would love to look at them, please?" I asked.

" Yea.. sure" He handed me his big phone and I took it then searched for the gallery. I clicked it and asked my father to show me where he put them.
" Uncle Yassar sent me these photos last week..and he said that he misses you" dad said while handing me the phone back.

I nodded and looked at the photos. First a picture of Uncle Yassar, his wife , Tricia and a cute little girl around 5 years old.
" That is Safaa, She looks cute right? " asked dad while I nodded. Yes. She is really cute. Then a picture of two girls that look very pretty and beautiful.
" Doniya and Waliyha" stated dad.

I looked at the last picture and my eyes were wide opened to look at this boy who I assumed to be my annoying cousin back then. He has this perfectly quiffed black hair, a pair of chocolate eyes and his smile. Oh..that smile which made me remembered everything.

Flashback

"Don't you dare!" I yelled while trying to run away from Zayn.
He ran after me while had this devil smirk on his face which made me angrier. I patted my purple scarf and tighten it not wanting him to pull it again.

I ran to my father who was chatting with Uncle Yassar. I hid behind my dad while breathing heavily. I looked up at Uncle Yassar and smiled. " Zayn teased you again Musyira?" He asked while pinching my cheek. " Yes.. I don't know why but he likes to tease me with the Barbie's things and all , uncle.. and this time he was trying to pull my scarf!" I said while grabbing my father's hand.

" Well.. maybe he likes your scarf" he simply stated it. " You can buy another one for him,, but it'll look ridiculous to see him wearing a scarf!". I laughed while Dad and Uncle Yassar joined me.

"Honey.. go play with the other cousins there" Dad said while pointing to some girls . We were having a barbeque with all of our family and we had a great time together. We always gathered together every year like this until Uncle Yassar moved to London. We were having fun but there always an exception when it came to Zayn. He ruined my sweet moment when I walked to my other cousins just like what Dad asked me to , suddenly Zayn pulled my scarf back and enough to make my hair sticked out of the scarf. I screamed and heard him laughing behind me. All of my cousins laughing at me and I smiled in embarassment while correcting my scarf again. They said that I looked cute that time but still ,I felt so embarrassing! Uncle Yassar scolded him and asked him to say sorry to me.

End of flashback

" and that is Zayn,, the one that loves your scarf.. remember?" he said while chuckling. " Yea.. I do remember everything now " I mumbled while staring at the photo. He looks really different but wears that same smile. A smile formed on my face as I remember him.

***********************

I'm so sorry if the story is so slow.. .. Leave a comment and just tell me if you don't like anything in the story. Stay Smile! :)

#MS