~Perfect!~

4th November

'Are they serious!' Syira thought as her mother announced the date for her marriage with her cousin.

'they must be joking' she added in her thought but when her mother asked her to choose the wedding dress that one day, she started to get worry.

' No way..they are not joking'

"Mom! What are we doing here!" Syira said as her mother happily asked for her opinion about the red salwar kameez.

"Im not gonna wear that" Syira stated simply as she pointed her finger at the salwar kameez.

But everything she did seem to be useless as her mother ignored and paid for the salwar kameez.
'Why mom? Whyyy!!" Syira whined as she buried her face in her hands.

" I want someone that I can trust to take care of my daughter and of course I trust Zayn.. He's your cousin and I know he'll take good care of you..I'm 200% sure about it" Her mom explained and smiled happily to her.

"I thought you guys were joking!" Syira replied with a scoff.

"Marriage is an important thing and we will never take it as a joke Syira.. Your dad and I already agreed that your marriage with Zayn is the best decision.. Dad was very worried about your safety after that night..he wants someone to take care of you when he's gone..you know..we love you so much..you should know what are we doing now is the best for you" Mom trailed off as Syira noticed her mom was wiping the tears that formed in her eyes.

Syira stared at her mom and gave her a loving smile.
'It's not that bad' she added in her thought.

***
***
***
***
A month later

Syira looked around her chaos house that filled with many people running here and there. They were very busy lifting the flowers,trays of drinks, kids playing around with their cute dresses, Dad was chatting with his friends, Mom was busy cooking with her friends and relatives in the kitchen.

Syira felt something on her hands as Aysha and Hani were drawing the beautiful henna on her right and left hand . ' I cant believe im going to get marry .. Today' She thought.

"I can't believe my best friend is going to get marry today!" Aysha screamed excitedly. Syira just rolled her eyes at her best friend.
" with her own cousin" Hani added and giggled with Aysha.

***
***

Zayn woke up that morning to see three of his fingers had henna on them.

"What the.." Zayn muttered as he remembered that last night he was having an argument with her sisters since they wanted to do the henna on his hand so badly.

'They must have done this henna while Im sleeping' He thought.

His eyes wide opened to see there were green salwar kameez on his bed.

" Zayn! The nikah is at 10.00 am!. Hurry!" he heard his mother yelled from the outside. They stayed at the hotel since the nikah is today and Zayn still could'nt believe he is getting married today.

He frowned when he thought about it. He ran his hand in his jet black hair and got himself ready.

***
***
The nikah was held in Uncle Borkhan's house and Zayn was sitting at the lounge room with the imam who was holding some documents for the nikah.

Syira was still in her room and got downstairs when the nikah started. She sat behind so Zayn could'nt see her .

***
After signing some documents, Zayn shook his hand with the imam and its time for him to put the ring.

He turned around and looked at his new wife . He gulped to see her with such a beautiful salwar kameez that nearly matched his.
He had never been this nervous before but looking at her enough to make his knees weak.

She's so beautiful

Zayn pushed that thought away as he scooted closer to her . He looked into her eyes but her eyes were darted everywhere as she looked at her friends and smiled to them. Zayn tried so hard to look into her brown eyes but she was so busy looking at her friends.

Then Zayn reached for her hand and slipped the diamond ring into her finger. He could feel that Syira started to tense up as she felt her hands being touched.

Then, Zayn looked at her mom who was gesturing for him to kiss her forehead.

'She did not just ask me to ...' Zayn thought and frowned as her mother gave him the death glare.

Zayn breathed heavily and placed his index finger under her chin which made Syira's eyes wide opened.

Zayn lifted her chin slightly so that her eyes meet his . He stared at them and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead enough to make her eyes wide opened.
After that Zayn can see that she was shocked with his act just now as he just chuckled to see that she was blushing .

'What is he doing!?' Syira thought as she saw her best friends were teasing her with the winks and all.

***
***
***

" Okay.. We will take some photos in the bedroom..let's go" the photographer ordered as he walked towards the room.

Zayn and Syira walked akwardly into the room and stood there in silence. " Okay..closer..Syira, place your arms around his neck and Zayn rest your hands on her waist..there!" The photographer ordered and they just followed him.

Zayn looked into her eyes and stared in them for a while as Syira stood there and tapped her fingers on his neck as she was so nervous.

' Stop rapping at my neck Syira!' Zayn whispered as the photographer was busy taking their photos. Syira glared at him and looked at the other way.

'My life had just ended.Perfect!'. They both thought.

*******************************

A/N

R&R

There! Chapter 9! Hope you guys like it! :) whatcha think? And thanks for the 900+ reads!
Assalamualaikum!

Vote.Comment.Share!

Bye my lovely readers! <3