Chapter 20 : I need you.

Warning : very100x Long chapterr anddd slightly fluffy and mature contents. I HAVE WARNED YOU GUYS.KBYE❤

And also, all the fluff scene in this chapter was helped by my amazing college classmate, she's my bestie and I'm so glad that I met her in my life. She totally understands me and like she's my other half. She will start to write her own book soon, and I'm the one who gets all excited with it. Check her books out later guys. Follow her because why not? She's amazing! Virmix_Blackrose #shealsocorrectedmostofmygrammar xD

I know this story is dragging , but thanks for the readers that still voting, I'll try my best. Just comment if u want to tell me anything.

Dedicated to : thestupidfella, khadeeja chickenchocolate zoe2000 amfebri12 Rayaan122

special chapter for special readers! Just a small suggestion, read while listening to Kiss the rain throughout this chapter if you can.

______________________________________

Zayn opened the car door for her to slide in as she curted politely. Causing Zayn to laugh at her cuteness. " I must be back before midnight " she reminded him as he was stunned.

" okay Cinderella" Zayn joked as she giggled. He got into the driver seat and turned to her. " its gonna be an amazing date " He promised as Syira playfully rolled her brown eyes.

Zayn snickered and turned on the radio that had been bluetooth to his phone, Night Changes played and she giggled more. "Seriously?" She stated and Zayn shrugged. " you once told me you love this song, so why not?" He explained.

______________________________________

Syira let out another laugh as Zayn recall their date in China

Syira let out another laugh as Zayn recall their date in China. She could not stop laughing while shaking her head. " I'm sorry that I hurt you that night " she explained as Zayn also joined her. " You were terrible at skating , so I don't mind" he added as Syira laughed again. He glanced at her and smiled lovingly.

Syira frowned at the photo she saw
on Zayn's phone. " I look horrible"she bluntly stated, referring to the candid photo he snapped. " You look fine" Zayn snickered, taking his phone back from her hand. " Please delete it" she grumpily mumbled, regretting the idea of her eating cheesy gooey naan bread at one of her favourite restaurant. Of course Zayn would swoop in for another opportune photo. It wasn't a pretty sight but Zayn thought otherwise. " Zaayn!" She whined again as Zayn laughed at her.
" you look cute , well to me at least" Zayn snickered as she was flushing red from embarrasment.