Part 24 - She's mine -

Warning : bad english

Syira's POV

" I need to tell you something" Zayn finally spoke as he rested his elbows on the table. I looked up and meet his brown eyes, which were empty. There was nothing in it. No Fear, no sadness, no Love. Nothing.

" The tour is next month, so pack your things " he said.

I choked to hear him and immediately wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. " A-are you saying that I'm going to follow you to the tour too?" I stuttered as I studied his face. Then he nodded his head. Great!

I smiled to myself as I took a bite of my dinner. He just sipped his drink when I glanced at him.

" Zayn" I said slowly as he focused back his eyes on me. I gave him my wide grin as he looked at me, hoping that he would at least smiled back. Then, finally he smiled back the tiniest back at me.

" Zayn.. I have a good news" I said then he nodded his head , silently asking me to tell him the news. I smiled and straightened my posture.

" I wrote my name to this university ..California.. I've been dreaming to further my study there " I said softly as he furrowed his brows at me. Then , he leaned back against the chair and crossed his arms.

" When did you wrote your name?" he asked.

" L-last month.. I think so" I stuttered again when I heard his stern voice.

He nodded his head slowly and still crossing his arms , looking deep into my eyes.

" So.. I got the offer..." I said and smiled to him. There was a silence for a moment and I took a deep breath as I looked at him .

" I want to ask your permission to -"

" No " he cut me off.

My eyes forgot to blink when he cut me in the middle.

"I-it's ok.. I know you're not in the mood to talk about this tonight.. We can talk tomorrow.. I know you're tired" I said immediately .

" The answer still 'No'"he added then he stood up . Quickly , I ran towards him and grabbed his hand .

" But..but why? " I asked slowly as I held his hand, not wanting to let his hand go yet. He looked into my eyes as I stared up at him.

" I won't allow you..that's why" he replied and stood still , waiting for my response. I let go of his hand slowly and my heart shattered to hear his words ,crushing my dream just like that. " Why?" I asked again and my voice shaking.

He averted his eyes from me and walked upstairs.

" B-but.....It's my life! My path! My choice! It's my rights! I want to further my study Zayn!!" I yelled as tears streaming down my cheeks, didn't bother to wipe them away.

" How about my rights? You wrote your name without discuss with me anything about it .. Thats it Syira!" he ended this conversation by walking upstairs , ignoring me who was crying on the couch.

****
****
****

Zayn's POV

I was walking back and forth in the studio when the boys and I took some break. I was lost in my deep thoughts about the talk last night , about her study and everything. I shook my head and fell down on the couch, sighing heavily.

" Zayn mate, what are you thinking ? " Harry asked me and took the seat beside me. He was looking down at his phone and busy tapping it.
" nothin..just stress about stuff" I replied.