Part 17 - First Thing First -

Warning :None

Zayn's POV

"Goodbye! Take care love" Mom said and waved happily at Syira. Mom winked at me while my other sisters patted me on the back while mouthing some 'good luck'. I smiled at my dad and he gave me a warm smile.

Then, I opened the car door for Syira and ran to the driver's seat. " Okay! Now are you going to tell me where are we going?" Syira said as I started the car engine.

"Not yet" I said and started to drive . She huffed and leaned on the window car, looking at the beautiful view. I glanced at her and she was twiddling her thumbs, seems like she was thinking something.

" Are you okay?" I asked while still focusing my eyes on the road.

She looked at me and sighed.
" Can I ask something?" She said slowly and I nodded my head.
" Where are you going last night? Sarah came home alone" She asked.

" To be honest, I went to meet Perrie" I said in a mono tone and I know it's weird to tell the truth,but I don't think I need to lie about it. Syira knew that Perrie was my girlfriend back then, so I'm sure she's okay if I met my her. Syira nodded her head and I smirked at her.

" Jealous right?" I said and she glared at me. " Of course not! I don't care if you wanted to meet her. She's your friend and I'm happy to know that you are still in contact with her." She said with a high voice. I chuckled at her and she immediately turned on the radio.

" Next is 'Kiss You' from One Direction!" the DJ announced and Syira immediately looked at me. " It's your band!" She said and turned up the volume. I laughed at her and quickly grabbed her hand when I know that the first solo is mine.

" Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like! We could go out any day any night! Baby I'll take you there, take you there, baby I'll take you here yeah!" I sang while holding her hand and she was blushing, but tried to hide it by yelling at me about the drive safety.

" Whose solo's is this?" She asked me. " Harry" I answered and then she kept on asking about them.

" this is Niall's solo" I said and she nodded her head.

" The blonde one? " She asked again and I smiled at her.

" he's a brunette actually" I said.

" Oh! He's kinda cute" Syira said and I glared at her. " How about the black-haired one, He's hot right?" I said and snickered at her.

Syira's POV

" Uhmm.. He's okay.. he has a good voice" I said . ' What am I talking about! Yes you're hot! You're perfect!' I screamed in my head.

" Seriously? No fangirling?" He asked . " Well.. It must be weird for me to fangirl at my own husband in front of him" I said and he laughed. Then, he continued his carpool karaoke as I listened to his voice.

Zayn's POV

I smiled at myself when I glanced at her, she looks really happy , made me remembered about the talk I had with Perrie last night.

Flashback -last night-

" Hey! Everything's okay?" I asked Perrie who was smiling at me, holding her mug. I ordered a basic coffee and settled down in front of her. " Yea.. I'm okay.. Just need someone to talk with, sorry for disturbing you tho" she replied . "It's okay, we're still friend right?" I asked and she gave me a warm smile.

We talked at each other for a while and she told me about her new albums and I'm happy to see her smile again.

" So! How's your wife?" she asked and tried to keep her voice happy.
" She's fine. I'm fine. We're fine" I said and she laughed hearing my answer. " You look so happy lately" She said and I nodded my head. " yea.. I know right?" I said and thanked the waiter who served my coffee.

" I'm so glad that you're happy with her.." she stated and smiled.
I could sense something in her voice , but pushed that thought away as I remember Syira.

"How about you?" I asked and she chuckled a little. " Nothing, just busy with the concerts and all-" We chatted for a while about our career, some lame jokes and I had to admit that we felt more comfortable wih being just friend. She's great friend.

" So ? Did you guys thinking about having kids?" she asked and laughed at her own question.
" Haha! I'm 22 Perrie! And she's too young for that type of commitment .. She's 20!" I said.

" Oh come on Zayn!" she yelled while giving me her mischievous smile. I shook my head . " I don't know about it" I replied and smiled at her.

" It's easy!! Okay! What do you see when you look ahead of your future?" She asked me. I was about to answer something off the top of my head - when a vision invaded my mind, almost as if it's trying to show me my future.

Five years from now, I see a little girl with brown, curly pigtails in her pink cute dress sitting on her knees, on a table , not a table at my current house, colouring a picture. I walk into the kitchen and the girl turns around , I see her face looks like Syira as a baby. Except for one thing : she has my eyes.

" Baba!!" she cries and jumps down from the table to hug me at my knees. I hear a soft laugh behind me before someone encircle my waist.

'"I'd say she missed you" a voice says and I turn around to look Syira who is smiling at me.

" and I miss you" I say and kiss her forehead.

" Baba! Look at this!" the girl cries while showing her art.
" It's beautiful! Isn't it Zayn?" Syira cooes and she goes to scoop the little girl in her arms.

" It is" I say and put my arms at both of them, hug them and put my chin on Syira's head. I close my eyes and smile.

" Zayn? " Perrie waved her hands at me. " hm? " I said and did not even realized that tears already formed in my eyes.

" Awww.. It's so cute that you get all teary just to imagine about her" Perrie said and smiled happily. " do you really care that much? I mean she must be very special for you" Perrie added .

" yeah.. Actually our marriage was arranged and I don't know why.. Suddenly I feel something for her.. Something sparks when I speak to her..I feel different .." I trailed off and I saw Perrie's eyes full of gentleness.

" I think you should tell her your feeling Zayn.. So that she knows that you love her " Perrie explained and I nodded in agreement.

"yeah....but first thing first"I said.

" and what's that?"

" I need to go buy a house"

End of flashback

" what are we doing here Zayn?!" Syira said and I could see her face , full of excitement but at the same time, she felt like nervous. I smiled and lead her towards the big house.

" Zayn! Oh hi! " A blonde girl greeted them and immediately walked to them.

" Hi Vanessa" I said and held Syira's hand.

" you must be Syira! Zayn told me many things about you" she shook her hand.

" He did?" Syira asked curiously and looked at me with a weird look and I shrugged at her.

"So! You guys ready to look at the house?" Vanessa said and gave us a wide grin. Syira's eyes wide open and looked at me, silently asking me what's goin on. " Surprise?"

*********************************

Assalamualaikum! So.. Whatcha think ? I wrote this is a hurry because yup! Homework and all.
btw.. Thanks for reading... And Vote!Comment!

In this chapter, I wanna thanks @mala0786.. she votes like every chapters.. Thank you *bows*

Good Day! :)