Chapter 18 : Unknown number

Warning : short chaptah

To : Zayn
From : Syira
Zayn, the reunion is on this Saturday, can I go?

Zayn took out his phone to see her text , sighed heavily , he reluctantly texted her back.

Zayn : Sure, we'll go there this Friday, ok? I got a lot of things to do lately, I'll try to cancel some of my schedule first.

Syira : No you don't have to, I mean I can go by myself. I can ask the driver to send me at the airport and I'll be fine. Aysha said she'll wait for me there.

Zayn read to himself before turned his attention back to the interview

Zayn read to himself before turned his attention back to the interview. Harry gave him a look as he nodded his head , silently told him that he'll stop texting. He put back his phone in his pocket, trying to focus back on the questions the interviewers were asking them. 

" Yeah, our next tour will be in next month, we all are pretty excited about this tour to be honest" Louis answered . The interviewers nodded their head, continue to asking umpteen questions. When the boys spoke, Zayn's phone vibrated again, the interviewer noticed it and smiled at him.

" thanks boys, we are so happy to get to see you guys today, the fans are looking forward for this new tour " the woman stated , signed that the interview will end .

The boys smiled decently, making their way back into the studio room. Zayn immediately took out his phone to reply her text when he decided to just give her a call.

"when do you want to go?" Zayn asked, walking towards the elevator.

" This evening?" Syira replied shortly.

" okay, just wait for me, I'll be home and pack my things-"

" Zayn, you don't have to come along, I know you have a lot of things to do, it just for two days, Then I'll be back okay? Don't worry" she said . Zayn just hummed in reply.

************************************

" Thanks Zayn, why can't you just let the driver send me here though" Syira questioned as she got her bags out from the car. They had reached the airport, as usual, some paparazzis gladly took their pictures. Zayn sighed and helped her to bring her bags into the airport.

" There , be careful and don't-" Zayn lecture was cut short when Syira nodded her head , already know what he's going to say. " Okay Zayn, I'm not a kid , it just a small reunion with my old friends" she said while smirking.

Zayn's lip turned into a warm smile as he looked at the time, awared that her flight is here already.

" Can i have an awkward hug before you go?" He asked sheepishly, opened his arms slowly to invite her in.

Syira laughed as she nodded.
" Of course"

Zayn enveloped her into a warm embrace as she patted his back. He held her closely , eyes closing. Syira rubbed his back and her lips curled into a small smile.

" This picture of us hugging will be on front cover if you won't let me go now Zayn" she joked as she noticed there are some people taking their pictures. Zayn chortled and finally let her go.

" Bye, send my regards to Aysha and others " Zayn reminded her as she waved happily to him.

" I already told your dad that I'm not coming, and he said he'll be there to pick you up  and also text me when you have arrived" Zayn added as Syira frowned. " you tell him? Ugh, I want to make a surprise for him though" she exclaimed and rolled her eyes playfully.

" I love you" Zayn muttered under his breath but Syira noticed him.She just nodded her head slowly while turning around.

______________________________________

Zayn walked around the big house alone, feeling lonely than ever. He looked around the house and immediately slumped his back onto the couch , his phone in his hand while he waited for any text from Syira. He is worried whether she is safely arrived or not. He shut his eyes and calmly held his iPhone .

Ping!

His eyes shot opened and immediately looked down at his phone. He smiled gladly and his fingers quickly tapped the keyboard.

Syira : Arrived.

Zayn : Great! Have a great time there      Syira, xx

When he didn't receive any text from her anymore, he decided to get a nap. As he closed his eyes ,  the tense in his body started to relax, he felt into a deep slumber.

An hour later.

Ping!

Zayn barely heard his phone, but he managed to open his eyes , at least one of his eyes. He quickly grabbed his phone and sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes, looking down to look at the text he just received. He stared at the number for a while since its not from Syira. He opened the text and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Who the hell is this?" He mumbled, slowly getting up towards the kitchen while his eyes locked to the text.

Unknown :
Hey, can we meet up Zayn?

Zayn :
Uhh, Sorry but who's this?

Unknown :
this is Kendall , Harry's friend. I really need to tell you something. Important.

______________________________________

I just updated the cover, hope u guys like it! Vote if you guys like it or not like it. The story is goingg too slow I know, comment what you guys think, your comments make my day and give me strength! Xx