Part 31 ~ Love ~

MAIN FINAL CHAPTER

Warning: grammars . Long chapter.

Zayn laughed as he saw Syira jumped from her sleeping position. "Syira, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" . Her eyes wide opened to see him and her jaw dropped to just stare at his face.

Zayn reached forwards to wipe the tears flowing down her cheeks. She didn't even realize she was crying until he did so. She let out a soft sniffle and wiped the tears away.

"Zayn.." she whined before reaching over to him and circling her arms around him. He did the same and caressed her head while she cried on his shoulder.

"Zayn!..what are you doing here!? How could you leave me alone! ... you idiot! I ..just ..uh!..hate you! How could you!" she whined as she slightly punched his chest but it seems like there was no effect on him as he just chuckled to see her reaction.

"Syira,, whatever happened in your nightmare, I promise you it's going to be okay." He tried to comfort her with his words, but it wasn't enough for her. She never wanted to experience that nightmare again. It felt too real, and the thought of losing Zayn again broke her heart. So , she only hugged him tighter , never wanting to let go.

"Hey, I love you, Syira,, I always will, even you were my annoying cousin when we were little" he said with a slight chuckle as Syira again, punched his chest.

"Not as annoying as you were!" she protested as she buried her head in his chest. She looked up at him and a smile formed on her face as she leaned up to kiss him. He returned the kiss more passionately and let go to kiss her forehead. Then , he laid down on the bed and opened his arms, inviting her to cuddle. She gladly accepted and got comfortable in his arms, then she remembered something.

" Zayn!..how..how did you come ...." Her words suddenly being interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Syira!,,, wake up!.. ready for Subh love" Uncle Borkhan's stern voice filled the hallway. He was knocking on her daughter's room , then fixed his turban as he was getting ready to perform his Subh.

Syira's eyed wide opened and turned her head towards Zayn to see him smiling at her sheepishly. "Zayn! Hide yourself! " she mouthed as Zayn tried to contain himself from laughing to see her panic face. Zayn tried to kiss her playfully on the cheek then she hit him hard. "Go!" Zayn chuckled then Syira pushed him off the bed until his back met the floor with a loud thud. "Oww" Zayn whined as he pouted to Syira who gave him the death glare.

" shh! " Syira warned as she placed her index finger in front of her mouth.

" Syira? What's going on in there?" Uncle Borkhan asked with a serious tone. " Uhh.. wait!" Syira replied harshly as she fixed her hair.

" Baba,, umm.. I'll pray in my room today " she excused herself as her dad furrowed his eyebrows at her , tried to figure what's on her mind.

" okay,, get downstair for breakfast later on" He said as he tried to look her room, his eyes scanning around her room as she smiled nervously at him.

" I can feel something wrong today" he mumbled as he looked around his daughter's room once again before making his way to the stair.

"There is something wrong " she muttered under her breath and let out a relief sigh after seeing her dad walked away. Then , she shut the door behind her silently. Suddenly, she felt Zayn hugged her and she glared at him. " what're you thinking ? you were laughing when Baba came! Are you mad?" she silently yelled at him as Zayn just rolling his eyes.

"I'm your husband, keep that in mind " he said as he kissed her cheeks gently. Her face reddened as she hugged him back. " I want to pray Subh now, " she said slowly and Zayn nodded his head.