Part 11 ~Leaving~

I dedicated this chapter to MaryamSalman190 because of her lovely comments! I'm really happy to have a reader like her ... Thank you dear! and hope you like this chapter! ^.^

- Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry, they argue and disagree all the time, but they still can't live without each other-

-Anonymous-

Author's POV

Syira woke up and saw that Zayn was still sleeping.She looked at him and a smile tugged on her lips. She could't help but smile when she remembered the stupid fight last night.

'What the heck!.. did I smile just now?' She thought and mentally slapped herself. She shook her head and got off from the bed. She already performed her Fajr prayer early in the morning , so she went downstairs to the kitchen.

" this badami halwa is very good for the kids Tricia! Give this halwa to Safaa , it enhances her memory!" Syira heard her mom explained to Aunt Tricia .

"Morning" Syira said and sat on the chair with them. Aunt Tricia smiled at her and ate the badami halwa .

" Wow! It's delicious Lina!,, you should share the recipe!" she exclaimed as Syira's mum smiled and went to wash the dishes.

" I learned it from Chef Gulzar Hussein on the internet, he's good!" mom said.

" Never mind! I have Syira here! She knows the recipes , right dear?" Aunt Tricia said while nudging Syira's arm and smiled .

" Yea.. It's Pakistani traditional dish" Syira stated full of boast and she could hear her mom laughing in the kitchen.

' Lie!Lie!Lie! ,,, I never know the recipes! I don't cook!' Syira thought and faked a smile at her mother-in-law.

"Syira! Come here please!" her mom called and immediately she went into the kitchen. "Yes?"

" Wake Zayn up for breakfast!" her mom said while opening the fridge. " I don't want to" Syira said simply and took out a glass of water from the fridge.

She saw her mom gave her a glare and she frowned. Just let him starve , he doesn't even want to turn off the damn light last night.

"You can't make me" She added and sipped the drink while looking at her mom.

***********

**********

10 minutes later

"Zayn!!Zayn!! Wake up!" Syira whispered beside Zayn who was still sleeping. Her mum had forced her to do so after blackmailing  her  that she will tell Aunt Tricia that Syira is a good chef which is not good and not true at all.

Now she knows that Zayn is not a morning person. She groaned and thought that she has to wake him up by hook or by crook, so she pinched his ear and he stirred.

"Ow!" Zayn said and opened his eyes. "Finally!" Syira said and started to nag at him.

Zayn looked at her with one eye opened and stared at her who was nagging at him about ' wake up early ' thing. Then, he realized that he just stared at his wife.

' I cant believe the girl that I used to tease when I was little , is my wife now, the little girl that I used to pull her scarf back then had grown up to be a beautiful young girl and becomes Mrs.Malik.. '

Zayn couldn't help but stared at her beautiful eyes, her braided brown hair, her rosy cheeks, then his eyes fell on her lips and the way she talks, her face when she's angry. ' Cute' he thought and then...

" Hello! Zayn ! I'm talking to you! Get off the bed now!" Syira yelled. Then his eyes wide opened to realise that he just laid there and not doing anything but stared.

" Yea, Yea.. I'll get downstairs after I wash my face.. Wait a sec" he said and walked to the bathroom.

"Who says I'll wait for you" Syira mumbled and slammed the door means that she already got out from the room. Zayn frowned and thought 'Seriously?'

*******

"So... That's it" Dad said while taking out Syira's last luggage from the car. The airport , again crowded with Zayn's fans and there were camera flashing everywhere. Syira was not used with this kind of situation , so she just hid behind her dad.

"Take care my love " Dad said while hugging her tightly. They were at the airport and were waiting for their flight. Syira hugged him and realized that she was crying when her dad wiped the tears.

" Don't cry.. I am very grateful to know that Zayn will take care of you when I'm gone .. I trust him" dad whispered as Syira glanced at Zayn who was talking with her mom.

" I love you dad" Syira said as Aysha and Hani came to her.

" You'll leave us.. How could you!" Hani said while holding her hands. Syira looked at her bestfriends and tears started to form again in her eyes. She gave them a warm smile and hugged them tightly.

" we' ll miss you hun , don't forget us ,, if you need anything , call us.. I know that it's tough for you to marry with a famous singer.. " Aysha said while jerking her head towards Zayn who now was waving at his fans.

" Yea.. I don't really like the camera flashing though" Syira said between her sobs and smiled at them. They laughed at her and hugged her again.

" Syira.. My brother sent us here and he said that he wants to meet you " Aysha whispered to her and pointed her finger towards Omar who was smiling at her, gently waving his hand.

Syira wiped her tears and smiled back. She walked towards him and so did he.

" so.. " he started.

" So.." Syira replied and they chuckled a little.

" I hope you will never forget you best friend here too" he said and Syira giggled at him.

" never" Syira replied and smiled at him. " I'm sorry that I didn't attend your wedding.. It's just... I couldn't...." He trailed off and instead of continuing his words, he just smiled at her. This made Syira confused and she ignored that thought away.

" I hope you're happy with him" he added and took out something from his pocket.

" Well..actually.. I wanted to give this last week.. But then.. The news about ur wedding and all just..you know.." he said and handed her a beautiful necklace that was made out of blue crystal, it was a shape of graceful bird and Syira smiled at the thought that he still remembers that Syira loves birds so much.

" It's beautiful" she said and looked at the back of it. It reads 'Musyira' from ' Omar' and Syira smiled at him. Syira could sense something in his eyes that he was kind of sad that she'll leave him.

" Actually Syira.. " He said and then..

'Wait a sec.. Who's that man with the shemagh and was talking to my wife there!' Zayn thought as he walked towards Syira and Omar.

********************************

A/N

Assalamualaikum and hello again! Hihi.. I'm very happy for the 1K reads and thank you guys!! I hope you like this story so far and vote if you like it.. And comment! I'll update soon ..Insha Allah

Love y'all!!

-lots of love-

^.^