Part 19 - Moving In-

Warning : None

Syira's POV

"Hey Sarah! What are you doing here?" Niall said as they all got out from the studio room.

" Nothin'.. Just I brought you guys some chocolate brownies .. I baked them with Safaa this morning" Sarah said while smiling as she held the box for them.

" Really? Cool! I'm starving" Niall said and immediately took the brownies and bite it. Then, all of the boys took a bite of it and they all moaned when they tasted it.

" Hmmm.. It's good" Liam said and ate it again. " Want some?" Sarah offered to me and Zayn . He took it and he nodded his head slowly as he ate it. I took a bite and I had to admit. "It's delicious" I muttered and she smirked at me.

'She can bake? Oooh! Game on!' I thought at the back of my head as I looked at her and she just gave me her devil smile.

****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****

A month later -Moving In -

"Here" Zayn handed me a medium- sized box. " That's got silverware in it. You can start putting them in the drawers" He said .

" Thank you" I said and stomped into the kitchen. I started organizing them in the drawer as Doniya brought in a few boxes which she announces are plates, bowls, cups, a blender , a mixer and a toaster. I managed to unpack everything and placed them in the right place.

" Let's do the dining room" Aunt Tricia said. We walked into the dining room and saw Waliyha and Uncle Yassar were trying to hang up a picture of a family quote.

" I love that quote" I said as we all admired their handiwork.

" We got one hanging up in our dining room house so we got one for you guys too" Waliyha stated.

" That's so sweet of you guys, thank you" I said as they all just smiled happily.

" I'm so happy for you" Aunt Tricia said as she hugged me . I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

" Zayn is different lately. He becomes more responsible right? When he decided to buy this house, we were all so shocked and we asked him why... He just said nothing, he said that he feels like he needs to buy it..." She said as she carresed my hand with her thumbs.

" Are you okay with him?" She asked and I smiled. " yea .. We're fine" I replied and she hugged me again.

****
****
****
****
****

" Have you write your name to the university yet?" Aysha asked me on the phone as I held it tighter to my ear. " Yea.. I just did" I said as I was looking through some universities on the internet. "University of California, USA " I stated.

" Sound's great!, did you tell Zayn about this?" she asked me .

" Nope! But I'm sure he's okay with it.. It's my life! My path!" I exclaimed and she just hummed in reply.

" I think you should tell him.. Ask for his permission first.. He's your husband after all" Aysha explained to me .

" Maybe later" I said. Zayn went out to some awards tonight so I'm alone. He had asked me to follow him to the awards but I refused to since I'm so tired.

I ended the call and decided to search something fun on the internet. " Funny facts about Zayn Malik" I typed in the search box and smiled . I clicked it and read all of his facts.

" Oh my! He's hilarious!" I said between my laugh as I scrolled down the website page.

" fact- 96 : He loves to eat chicken" I muttered and read that fact again.

" Zayn loves chicken?" an idea popped up in my head and I smiled mischievously. " If Sarah could bake.. So do I" I thought and immediately searched for some recipes.

"Chef Gulzar Hussein, I'm going to need your help " I muttered as I typed his name .

****
****
****
****
****
****

Zayn's POV

I opened the door to our new house and silently shut the door. I walked inside and heard someone talking in the kitchen .I walked into the kitchen and looked at Syira, her back was facing me .

She wore that cute pink apron and her hair was tied neatly . I smiled looking at her who was busy holding a tray and put it into the oven.

"bake for 10 minutes on 180 degrees until cheese melt. " She muttered as she walked towards the sink to wash her hands.

"Let's go crazy-crazy-crazy till we see the sun" she sang slowly as she washed her hands. I chuckled and slowly walked behind her , put my arms around her waist , my chin on her shoulder. I love doing this, putting my arms around her, make me feel like she's mine.

She's mine

" what're you doing?" I asked as I looked at her.

She yelped and immediately wiped her hands with the apron.She turned around and pulled away from my hug.

" Zayn!! You startled me!" she exclaimed and about to walk away when I stopped her by her wrist.

" what did you baked?" I said as I stepped closer to her. She stepped back slowly and her back bumped against the wall next to the granite-topped counter. I put my hands beside her and leant in closer.

"Chicken Cheese- umm Pinwheels" She stuttered and I smiled at her.

" There's cheese on your nose" I stated as I dotted her nose and cleaned the cheese. She blushed and I chuckled at her.

'Damn!She's cute' I thought at the back of my head . I smirked and my eyes fell on her lips. I leant in closer,closer, closer..............

then she pushed me .

" What are you doing!?" She yelled and immediately stepping away. She took off her apron and threw it at me. I was stunned and looked at her who was running upstairs. I heard her slammed the door and I groaned.

" what did I do?" I yelled and then smelled something.

" No-no" I ran towards the oven and took out the food and placed it on the counter.

"Smells yummy" I muttered as I looked at the pinwheels she baked. I looked around the kitchen and laughed to see that it was a mess!!

****
****
****
****
****

Syira's POV

I was laying on the bed when I heard Zayn knocked on the door.

" Unclock the door please.. Seriously.. Don't you want to taste your pinwheels? It's delicious!! I already ate them." He said and I smiled hearing at his words.

"He likes it! Yay!" I thought and buried my face in the pillows. I felt so embarassed with my act just now in the kitchen that I can't face him.

" Seriously Syira? This is not cool... let me in...." He pleaded again as he knocked on the door.

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

I walked slowly downstairs to see that Zayn was sleeping on the couch. I brought a blanket with me and walked besides him. He looks really tired and then he stirred causing me to freeze. I sighed in relief when he went back to sleep .I kneeled down besides him and stared at him.

After I had draped the blanket over him, I lingered there, gazing at his resting face. My heart thumped against my chest, causing me to place my hand over the beating organ. Leaning over him, I placed my lips on his cheek lightly.
Smiling affectionately, I pulled back.

"Goodnight, Zayn."

************************************************************

A/N

Thanks a lot for reading and I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! Bye!

| ZayRa |