Chapter Eight : The Diary

Warning : grammars

dedicated to : _Ups_and_Downs_

_______________________________________

"So.. am I wearing your coat because you're taking me somewhere cold or you just want me to cover my legs again?" Syira asked as she stroke the coat that fits her perfectly.

She heard Zayn's chuckled . " You're fishing for answers again."

She rolled her eyes, "well, I wouldn't have to if you just tell me where are qoing tonight"

"But that would ruin the surprise," she looked at him who was shrugging while sitting on the bed.

"Zaaayn.." She draw out his name in a pleading tone.

"whining won't help your case."

She lets out a sigh, " Fine... let's go!"

She both loves and hates it when Zayn would plan secret dates. He was generally pretty good at keeping information from her, so she wouldn't be able to figure out what his plans were until the time was right. Tonight is their last night in Shanghai as they will fly back to London tomorrow. So again, Zayn has planned their dates so that they could cherish this moments together .

Slipping into her boots, she makes her way to the front door and frowns to see Zayn was still on his phone. She pulls the door open as Zayn immediately ends the call he has with his manager.

"Ready to go?" he said as he walked towards her .

She nods her head and they both walked over to their waiting car. There were several fans have known that Zayn and her were in Shanghai at the moment, so she could see some of the girls were shouting to take some pictures with him. She felt a bit awkward at first, but now she's totally fine with it . She's aware that her husband is in the biggest boy band and luckily, she has no twitter, so she would not have much hate from his fans.

"looks like they know we're here huh?" She whispered as they reached into the black car and the driver carefully opened the car door for them. Zayn chuckled and waited for her to get into the backseat before sliding in after her.

As the driver pulled into the parking lot of their destination, they got out of the car and Syira looked her surroundings and when she recognize the building she gasped in delight and smiled.

" You were eavesdropping on my conversation with Aysha, weren't you?" she playfully asked as she slightly jumped in happiness. He laughed and looked at her. " well, you said you never skating before to her on the phone, so I thought this would be a great idea to finish our honeymoon uh?"

She leaned forward to give him a short, sweet kiss. " it is perfect!. Now let's go! I'm so excited already!" grabbing Zayn's hand, she practically ran to the entrance of the indoor ice skating rink.

As soon as they entered, she was hit by a blast of cold air and the scent of the rink. Zayn paid for their entrance fee and for the skate rental. After telling the worker her shoe sizes, they both got a pair of skates . She then moved to the benches to sit down and laced up her skates. When she's ready, she stood up and has to hold her hands out a little to balance on the thin metal of the skates. Zayn is a little slower at getting ready, so she waited patiently for him. " Have you ever done this before?" she asked him.

" A few times as a kid, with Waliyha. But I'm not an expert"

She laughed ," I have no doubts that I'm going to be falling a lot more tonight than you will," he grinned up at her and finally ready to go.