Part 18 -Happily-

Warning : grammar errors

"Oh, I just know that you'll adore the house because I adore it and it's totally you! Oh! I'm so excited!" Vanessa said and I saw Syira looks slightly overwhelmed , but I just wrapped an arm around her waist and follow Vanessa up the drive to the house.

"So, as you can see it's a beautiful house, twenty-eight hundred square feet, two-stories, four bedrooms , three and a half baths , it's a perfect house for a family! The yard is done so you shouldn't have to do any yard-work for awhile, and it's got that quaint little charm, as you can see with the porch which is made of brick." Vanessa motioned to the porch as we crossed over it.

"I like the pillars" Syira said into my ear, " and the shutters, it's cute."

"yeah, it's nice. But aren't you worried about baby falling on the porch?" I asked and Syira widened her eyes hearing at my words. She glared at me and hit me on my arm.

" Zayn!!" She yelled and I couldn't help but laughed at her. "okay-okay!" I said, putting my hands in the "surrender" position. She made that angry face and I just smiled at her.

"Are you two lovebirds coming or what?" Vanessa called from inside the house.

"Coming" Syira said and pulled me into the house, " Oh wow". We walked into a grand , homey foyer with access to the rest of the house. There was a doorway to the living room, dining room and the kitchen. Right beside the door to the kitchen is a staircase that snakes up to the second floor.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" Syira said, walking farther into the entryway.

"Shall we continue on to the kitchen?" Vanessa asked as she lead us to the kitchen. I turned in a slow circle , taking in the kitchen as Vanessa explained to us about the design and the features. So far, I'm really loving the house.

It was this house. The vision took place in this house. But there was also Syira and a little girl. I smiled at myself, thinking about that vision.

We continued the tour to the upstairs and I could see Syira smiled every time Vanessa showed the parts of the house.

"So did you guys like the house?" Vanessa asked as we all started making our way downstairs.

Syira looks over me and I gave a subtle nod.

"Can you give us a moment to talk about it please?" Syira asked.

"Yes of course. I'll be outside" Vanessa walked out to the backyard and Syira and I stood in the dining room.

"What do you think" she asked.

"I like it. I want it. Is that irresponsible?" I said while smiling and she laughed at me.

" Do you like it? You'll be living here with me " I said and she just stared into my eyes. Brown eyes met chocolate. I just want to carressed her cheeks at that moment and then she cut that thought away.

"Yeah I like it. It's -really - weird" Syira trailed off.

"what's really weird?" I asked. There was a silence for a while and I cut it.

"Um, we should have Vanessa come in and talk about..about the house" I said, rubbing the back of my neck with my free hand.

"Right, yeah" Syira said, her cheeks turning a faint pink . I went over to the window and rapped on the glass to get Vanessa's attention and she rushed inside.

"Well?" She asked, breathing heavily.

I smiled at Syira and she smiled back in reply.

***