Chapter Five

A/n :

Hello my beautiful readers! Assalamualaikum! I just want to tell you guys that in this story , Zayn is still in the band. I respect his decision to exit the band but still, this story is my imagination and not more than that. I just love to see them being together as brothers,friends and all. As directioners say : four in our eyes, five in our hearts. And this story is my heart

Dedicated to : lekiller__

Warning : slightly matured content. Grammars.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 "Look at this!" Louis exclaimed as he showed off the leather bags he took from Louis Vuitton collection. Liam sighed and turned his head to Zayn.

"Mate, find anything good for Syira?" Liam asked as he looked through the dresses in the shop. The paps were patiently stood in front of the shop, taking pictures from the glass windows. Zayn shook his head and again, took a glance at the long dresses there.

Liam saw Harry who was texting someone , not giving a damn about his surrounding. " Uh-em! Harry, you seem busy?" Liam said , gave him a fake cough as he slowly walked towards Harry. Immediately, Harry looked up to see Liam who already gave him a naughty smile.

" Uh..nothing.. just texting ...A-ysha" he muttered under his breath and Niall winked at him.

"Already find your next victim ?" Niall asked as Harry rolled his eyes.

" I just informed her that we were out to buy something for Syira, she is her best friend anyway" Harry said simply as he shoved his phone in his jeans and pretended to look through the clothes. Liam chuckled and left him , but caught him  immediately took out his phone and began to text Aysha again.

Zayn was looking through the dresses and walked towards the blouse section as he sighed.

"Zayn, where do you go for honeymoon again mate?" Louis asked again for second time today as Zayn glared at him. " Shanghai" Zayn replied as Louis smiled sheepishly at him. " Admit it that you're going to have a lot of fun there " Louis teased as he ruffled Zayn's hair and they both laughed.

" Can't wait to be an uncle!" Harry yelled and the boys burst into fit of laughter.

" When is your flight?" Niall asked as Zayn looked at the time from his phone.

" This evening" Zayn said as he quickly shoved his phone in his pocket and looked through the blouses again. Zayn smiled as he took out a cute blouse that reminds him of Syira.

Flashback

"Beijing- Ancient and Modern Capital" Syira mumbled as she browse the web to search for the perfect place to go for their vaca- she means 'Honeymoon'. She sighed as she looked through the places that the web recommended. Zayn wrapped the towel around him and ruffled his hair after taking a thoughtful shower. He went towards Syira's desk and also leaned down to look at her laptop. " so baby, do you find any interesting place?" Zayn asked as he placed both his hands either side of the table from behind and rested his chin on top of her head, eliciting a groan from Syira.

"Chengdu-Hometown of Giant Pandas! Oh! I love panda!" Syira exclaimed as she looked up at Zayn.

" are you sure?"

"Nope"

Syira sighed and Zayn laughed to see her funny faces. Zayn glanced at her desktop background and saw that she set her kittens picture as wallpaper instead of his picture. Zayn huffed and said jokingly " hey! You set your kittens pictures as background instead of your beloved husband!"