Chapter 19 : What once was mine

Warning : Grammars

Zayn's eyes shot opened to hear what had Kendall told him. She sat in front of him, wearing her pink fur coat , a hot mug of coffee in her hand, eyes were searching for his response as she spilled the truth. Zayn tapped the table and called the waiter. When Kendall noticed that Zayn tried to leave, she whispered harshly.

" Forgive her please, she's drunk when she called you!" Kendall remarked while looking at Zayn who was taking out his wallet from the back of his pocket, throw the money as well some tips on the table along with the bills. Zayn shook his head and looked into her eyes.

" Tell her to apologize to Syira instead" Zayn said sternly as he stood up. Kendall was stunned as she turned around to look at him who marched towards his car , not even glance at her. She let out a huff , grabbed her mug and finished her coffee before also making her way towards her car.

Zayn drove away as his mind wandered. That's why she's been acting a little weird lately. Avoid to even sleep on the same bed, barely look into each others eyes.

" What if she doesn't fall in love with you again?" Gigi's voice is still replaying in his mind after that night.
Running his hand into his jet black hair while dialing Syira's number. He waited for her response but frowned when she didn't.

-Time Skips-

" Whats wrong with that blondie?" Tricia exclaimed while taking the seat in front of Zayn at the kitchen bar. Zayn raised his eyebrows and watched his mum. " You met Gigi?" Zayn asked weirdly. Tricia nodded her head. " yeah! I met her quiet often lately, the vogue model , she's such a nice girl," Tricia explained as Zayn listened to her. "I don't know that she's an alcoholic girl" Tricia laughed as Zayn grinned.

" and she does say stupid things when she's drunk" he added, let out a heavy sigh. Tricia stared at her son and gently placed her hands on his.

" have you gone out with Syira after the crash? Spend the time with her?" Tricia asked softly, tracing his hands that were covered with tattoos. She didn't know how he has all the guts to get that many tattoos, but still afraid to lose the one he loves. Zayn shook his head. " It's hard to spend the time with her. She's still trying to fit in with her new life" He added.

" Oh come on, you have the charm already, just need one date to make her melts again, prove that blondie wrong,  take back what once was yours" Tricia huffed , standing up and making her way towards the living room.

" a date " Zayn thought at the back of his head.

______________________________________

- A day later-

" Glad you enter culinary tho, the knafeh was amazing!" Aysha exclaimed, taking one more bite of her dessert, laughing with Syira who was sitting on her bed. Aysha decided to have a sleepover at Syira's, spending their evening together just like they usually did before.

" I hope Hani can make to the reunion tomorrow, I miss her so bad " Syira added . Hani has further her studies at Korea in law school and since tomorrow is their reunion, Hani already booked the ticket tonight, hoping tomorrow she can show up at the reunion with them. Aysha laid on the bed, playing with her hair as Syira also laid besides her.

" I'm bored" Aysha said after a while. Syira looked at her and nodded her head. " You remember the night when we watched movie together? At the cinema?" Syira asked as Aysha's eyes widened. " Yeah! You remember that?" Aysha yelled as she sat up, her hands cupped her mouth in surprise. Syira laughed and also sat up. " yeah, little bit , the last memory I have now" Syira explained softly as Aysha nodded her head .

" We watched The Conjuring! you covered your eyes most of the time, what a waste of money" Aysha joked as Syira listened to her, giggling , trying to recall it, but failed.

" then, after that, that night.." Aysha trailed off as she realized where this is going. Syira waited for her as Aysha gazed at her bestfriend, fighting in her head whether to tell her about her trauma or not. " then? " Syira said.

" then you made home..safely" Aysha blurted out softly, avoiding Syira's gaze. Syira frowned and laid back on her stomach. Aysha sighed as a warm smile plastered on her face.

" hey, cheer up, its okay to forget some of your memories, sometimes, there are memories that we hope we never experience them." Aysha explained slowly.

"Zayn son!"

Syira's eyes widened to hear his name, quickly sat up from her bed, as Aysha's agaped to hear Zayn's name from downstairs. Aysha immediately jumped off the bed while searching for her scarf. " I hate it when people come over, and my damn scarf suddenly disappears!" She yelled , running around Syira's room when suddenly she felt the soft scarf been thrown to her face. Aysha laughed while mumbling some thanks to Syira.
She hurried downstairs with Aysha at her back. Uncle Borkhan invited him in as Zayn looked up at her.

" why are you here?" She whispered.

" Can we talk outside?" Zayn stated as Syira nodded her head, jerking her head to look at Aysha who was smiling at her. As both of them made it outside, Zayn rubbed his neck.

" okay, so I've been thinking about something" Zayn started as Syira stared at him. " oh okay" she replied.

" What's your favourite movie?" Zayn asked. She gaped at his sudden question. She shook her head in disbelief at his craziness as she played along with him.

" Uhh .. Me before you.. I guess" She replied while furrowing her eyebrows.

" okay, and you probably said.. 'Oh how I wish I never watch that movie yet so that I can experience the movie again." Zayn said.

" Yea I guess so" Syira added.

" Well i think that's how we should look at this" Zayn explained as Syira stuttered. " umm.. w-what?" She thought for a moment and the confuse plastered on her face.

"You can't remember how we got married. And you can't remember how we fell in love. And yeah, that's sucks, but it was the greatest time of my life, I just thought how cool it is to experience it all over again" Zayn said and Syira nodded her head , finally understands him.

" like watching your favourite movie for the first time" She continued and Zayn smiled. " exactly"

" Which is why I want to ask you out on a date" Zayn added.

" a...date?" Syira muttered as Zayn waited for her reply.

" In pakistan?"she stammered.

" Why not?" He replied simply.

" Okay.. a date" she agreed as she could not resist his face. He has made to Pakistan just to ask her on a date. She would be the cruelest human beings if she said no. She smiled as Zayn let out a relieve sigh.

" I pick you up at 8?"

______________________________________

Okay, i just finished writing the next chapter and its gonna be alot of dramaaaa. Vote and comment if you want me to update it real quick! 😙💕