24: april 3th, 2015.

both.

~:~

saturday. (correct me if im wrong, but turkey's hours behind)

"chocolate is way better than licorice." andie disagreed with luke and crossed her arms under chest.

luke rolled his eyes and shifted in his seat. they were on a bus now, towards the hotel, and all of them were happy to be on ground again. although, andie did enjoy the flight since she and luke talked the whole time about practically everything.

"no, it's not." diana butted in, crossing her arms over the top of the seat. she sat in front of them with britney.

"yes it is, how can you not think so?" andie shook her head and leaned her head against luke's shoulder.

"i'm taking andie's side in this. licorice is gross." ashton uttered from his seat beside them and listened.

"see!" she exclaimed and gestured to him with her hand.

"licorice isn't gross, but chocolate is better." michael mumbled and blinked at them.

andie gazed at luke with a slight satisfied expression and then licked her lips quickly. they were almost there now, and it was already 5pm.

luke wrapped an arm around her shoulders carefully and moved his fingertips against her upper arm, causing a shiver to run through her body.

they stayed like that for the rest of the bus ride. the group then gathered their bags and everyone automatically moved towards the reception.

andie however, stopped outside the hotel and scanned it quickly. she remembered seeing on her ticket that the hotel's name was blue star fougére, which was a quite good thing to know.

luke gazed around them and instantly noticed that she wasn't there, so he jogged back to her and shook her lightly.

"sorry, it's just still surreal." andie apologized and sucked on her bottom lip.

"don't worry, i get it." luke smiled softly and gave her a weak push. they joined their friends by the reception again and andie just stood there awkwardly.

calum tossed luke the key to their room and discreely smirked at andie. she narrowed her eyes at him briefly before looking at diana who stood beside her.

"so, these guys are going to check us in and all that, and i figured i could show you around. it's not much to show, really." diana said quietly.

andie smiled gratefully with a nod and followed her friend as diana led them forward. it really wasn't big, but it looked like a really lovely place to be at, and everything was open; there were no walls between the reception and the actual pool ground.

just to the right of the reception was a round bar, behind it a pool with two small water slides. there was another, but bigger, pool a little behind them, and then an area with grass and a hammock.

diana pulled her to the bar first and smiled at the bartender. andie mirrored her action and folded her arms over her chest.

"cosy bar." andie commented and laughed a little.

"we'll probably spend a few nights here, but it's nice." diana shrugged and turned around, supporting her elbows against the counter. "and outside the hotel, if we just walk down the streets, there are about a hundred restaurants."

"god, i'm hungry." andie mumbled and put a hand against her stomach.

"good thing we're eating once everyone's settled in their rooms." diana smiled and pulled her fingers through her hair before nudging andie's side. "speaking off, how is it between you and luke?"