27: april 5th, 2015.

both.

~:~

monday.

"damn." calum said while biting his lip.

andie rolled her eyes and shoved him carefully. they had all just settled down by the beach and calum couldn't help but to eye her quickly.

"subtle." she raised her eyebrows quickly before placing herself beside luke on a towel. he smiled at her, which she returned whole heartedly.

"what? i can't help it." calum chuckled from behind her before jogging over to michael and ashton.

andie shook her head weakly and gazed at luke, who wasn't paying much attention to anything but the sand in front of him. she nudged his side and blinked at him.

"you okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned, and peered up at him.

"yeah, sorry." he laughed faintly and fiddled with some grains of sand. "just thinking about earlier."

"luke?" she mumbled, causing his stomach to do a backflip because of the short name.

"yes?"

"i want to take you out sometime." she announced, hugging her legs after pulling them up against her chest. "like, on a date."

luke raised his eyebrows in surprise and grinned uncontrollably, searching her face for some sign of her joking, but she wasn't. she was smiling a bit and waited for a reaction.

"you want to take me out on a date?" he then asked to clarify it.

"yes, batshit. there's a place i want to show you." she pulled her fingers through her messy hair and looked at the sea instead.

"when do you pick me up?" he smirked and licked his lips quickly.

"depends on the day. when are you free?" she laughed and rested her chin against her arms.

"all the time."

"good." she smiled satisfied.

diana walked over to them and stretched her hand for andie's, clucthing it. andie whined as she was reluctantly pulled up from her seat and glared at diana.

"come with me, please." diana smiled innocently, and without waiting for a reply whatsoever, dragged andie behind her.

"what for?" andie stumbled a bit until she regained balance.

"i'm thirsty and i didn't want to go alone." diana stated, earning an eye roll from the girl beside her.

andie glanced at her until they initiated a conversation on several, small topics. and thank god their opinions matched ninety-nine percent of the time. they walked up to an outdoor bar, where diana ordered a coke for the both of them. andie sighed quietly, since she hated when others paid for her. hell, calum had discreetly paid for the restaurant visits they've been doing, and it only downed her and her conscious.

"thank you." she smiled at diana while holding the icy cold bottle of coke.

"it's nothing." diana smiled, and they started walking back to their friends. andie couldn't agree with that of course, but she forced her mouth shut and chewed on her tongue.

"how did you become friends with luke and them, by the way?" she asked out of curiosity and squeezed the sand between her toes. diana laughed at the ground and scratched the back of her neck.

"well... i first met michael at a party last year, and we talked for quite a while, drank a lot and ended up making out. the next day we just laughed it off and became friends." she explained and cocked her head to the side.