Rough Exteriors

*warning graphic descriptions in this chapter, sorry had to happen at some point*

1924

"I have a surprise for you!" He explained as he wrapped my body against his, "What may that be?" I smiled trying to resist the urge to giggle since he was tickling me. He brought me in closer and started to kiss my neck.

"2 months, since I've killed someone" he smirked as he held me close and smiled at me with his daring eyes.

"Do you feel wonderful?"

"Yes, wanna know why?" He asked as he placed me on the bed still kissing my neck, "why?" I whispered.

"Because I'm with you" he started to lower his kisses onto my chest. A few moans escaped me that's when he pulled down my underwear. I looked down at him, "So you're quite happy today aren't you?" I smirked as he reached up to my face with another kiss. "I guess so" he mumbled in between kissing me.
As our intentions got stronger James become more aggressive he pulled me up wrapping my legs around him, he walked me into the wall pinning me against the wall, trapping me. Both of our moaning got stronger, and more repetitive.

"James" managed to come out of my mouth as we collided into each other. He gazed into my eyes as he got faster crashing into me making my thighs burn with anticipation. When he finally was done he threw me back onto the bed making me gasp for air.

"That was an interesting stir of events" I gasped out running my fingers through my hair. He fell onto the bed beside me and smiled. "You make it seem so classy" he snickered.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I kissed him on his forehead and got up to go to bathroom. "Okay I'd better get going I have to do some inventory"

After the shower I decided to go down to the bar and see if they had any gin and maybe chat up with some locals.

"Can I have a gin" I asked the bartender and sat in the booth.

"Can I join you?" Elizabeth asked. "Of course" she sat next to me with her drink. "So how are you this morning?" She asked fixing her hair.

"Never been better"

I noticed something different with Elizabeth her hand, she was no longer wearing her wedding ring. She noticed that I saw and that made her hide her hands she fake a smile and continued to drink her drink.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked, "what's to talk about? I'm just tired of showing off that ratchet thing" she snapped, mumbling nothings to herself. "Mr. March and I are not doing so well in the marriage department. I can't divorce him because all of this will be taken from me" she explained. "You mean the hotel?" She fiddled with her gloves.

"So you're just going to stay married to a mad you don't love?" I asked.

"Smart women always marry rich no matter how troubled the groom is"