The Thunderstorm

"It's always to sunny before a big storm. Why don't you to stay in the guest room upstairs unless you two aren't trustworthy" She chuckled looking at the window as she stood next to me.

"That be nice of you. I hope we're not intruding?" I smiled looking at her familiar face.

"No not at all. You are apparently family"

"This is so spontaneous but do got any scrapbooks or documents on the Langdon family?"

"Actually, I do. I'll go get them"

She came from the other room with a giant box. "Conveniently I was going through them the other day"

I saw the box and grabbed the biggest book and opened it up. To my surprise I saw a few newspaper clippings.

"That's the most exciting things that have ever happened to the Langdon family" she smirked as she drank her wine.

"Missing 23 year old orphan. Last seen the night of her parents murder" I whispered to myself.

"So sad if you think about it, we being related to so many troubled souls"

I saw another clipping and looked newer than the first one. Headline was "Teen boy shoot seven classmates, gets shoot down at home after murder, Tate Langdon so of Constantine Langdon"

"This is your son?" I ask.

She nods and has a year in her eye but she soon wipes it away.

"He died here?" I asked already knowing.

"He was sick, I could never of helped him even if I tried"

Donovan looks at me with a sincere smile but I looked away.

"Who did you say your mother was, child?" Constantine asked taking me out of trance.

"Umm"

"Grandma?" A voice came out of nowhere, it was a little blonde boy.

He climbed on her lap. He looked at me and saw my tears and walked to me. He starred at me for a while.

"Don't be sad, Lily. It's okay." He whispered into my ear as he embraced me into a hug.

"How did you know my-" Constantine stopped me

"He knows things, like before you two came he told me exactly who you are" she was standing up, she pointed at me to come over to her, I did.

"Lily Langdon. Been missing for some time, haven't you dear? You're one of those dreadful blood-suckers aren't you?"

Tears ran down my face and I nodded.

"Welcome home" she smiled.

The little boy grabbed my hand.

"But I killed my par-" she covered my mouth with her index finger.

"From what I heard they weren't good people" I hugged her and started to cry softly.

"I felt so alone" I whispered to you. I looked at her once more, "And you look like my mom's sister it just made me feel more"

"I know, darling. Ever since Michael could talk, he's told me about you and how special you are. We've been waiting for you for some time now"

After an emotional reunion with my bloodline Donovan and I headed upstairs.

"That was unexpected" he said as he laid on the bed.

"Yeah I was expecting to be fried on a cross for my sins or something"

"Does it feel better?"

"Yeah, I think"

"We should get some sleep before the storm gets to bad" he smiled.