Q & A

@petrova_Dearie says

what is your favorite and least favorite seasons of AHS ??

Well, that's very good question.

It's really hard to decide which one is my favorite season because of my passion of AHS so I need to think hmm, well nothing will ever beat the first season because of the character Tate Langdon and his mother Constine (MISSED SPELLED PROBABLY) they were so dynamic characters to the show. And before I say this I apologize in advance but my least favorite character in that season was Violet because she reminds me so much of myself so self hate right there. But overall loved all the characters in that season, their performance was before their time.

Now my least favorite season was Freakshow for these reasons.

EMMA ROBERTS

characters were shotty in development.

Evan Peters let me down

But, I loved the connection with Pepper.. ;)

@A_FandomQueen says

What's your name? And who's your favorite actor on AHS?

Where are my manners, It's chloe!

And who's my favorite actor on AHS??? Well, It's really a tie really...hehe

Evan peters, Zachary Quinto,finn wittrock,Matt Bomer

The reason is they all have their little faults but overall, very excellent when it comes to their characters. I'm going to add to that question with my actresses.

Sarah Paulson,Lily Rabe,Jessica Lange, and my new addition of course is Lady gaga!!!! god she makes me question everything :0

Amazing women!

O and before I forget just got wifi at my house guys, so more constant updates....Yay lets jump up and scream "Yassss"

thanks again for being wonderful, comment your thoughts on my opinions tell me who your favs are!!

Going to update soon... so excited guys