Monsters In The Closet

"Where are we going again?" I asked sticking my hand out of the car window, into the wind.

"It's right on this turn" Donovan turned the car and parked it and I looked outside.

"At least they have taste," I say to myself as I get out of the car. "Why so many big houses?" I ask looking at one in particular.

"That's the Montgomery. It's known for tragic ends apparently"

"It's beautiful" I whisper to myself.

"What if..they don't like me, or don't want to see anyone?"

"Don't worry"

We walked towards the house next door to the Montgomery house. The porch seemed warm and inviting. There was a toy bike and some toy cars. We rang the doorbell. The door swung open and I saw Older woman, she was beautiful. She looked just like my mother's sister. Impossible but strangers things have happened. I started to loose my balance with shock. She smiled at the both of us.

"Hello"

"Hi we would like to ask you some questions about your family?" Donovan asked bluntly.

"Why? Are you the police or something because that seems like the only people who have somewhat a right to do so" She smirked clinging to the door.

"You're a Langdon?" I whispered but just enough for her to hear me.

"Yes, and who is asking?" She got agitated.

"Can we come in"

"Fine" She pushed us in her house.

Her house seemed very victorian and classic. We took a seat on the couch and she handed me a cup of tea.

"Now can you tell me why you are irritating me, on this fine day"

"I think I'm a distant cousin of yours" I hurried up with an explanation.

"Really? Must be really distant" She smiled.

"More distant than you think"