Anger

"Where were you?"

"Why are you in my room, James?" I asked as I shut the door behind me, I hope he didn't realize how reckless I looked.

"Ask the question, where were you?" He stood up and cornered me.

"I was with a friend" I whispered.

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled at me, causing me to cower down.

"I'm not." I spoke up causing him to push me into the wall, he was relentless.

"Lily, you're mine. And only mine and I will not have someone violate what's mine" he started to breathe hard. He took a deep breathe as if he was smelling me. He smiled and through me onto the bed and ripped my dress so I was naked. He pulled me body so I was on my knees and hands, he pushed my body up to his.

"I guess I'll just have to make sure you understand that you're mine!" He let me go and started to unbuckle his pants. He grabbed my hips, and held me so tight it was unbearable.

"Ah" I cried out as he went inside me, jamming inside hurting me but he was enjoying it. He grabbed my hair and pulled.

"Scream my name!" He yelled full of lust and anger.

Tears ran down my face and I let out a scream, it hurt saying his name.

He pushed me onto my back and he saw the tears and all he did was kiss my neck. "I love you lily don't you see that. I know it's been a while but we are together now and you don't have to sleep with other people to feel satisfied"

After he left I cried. He raped me. And that was the problem I still thought I loved him. I think.