Witches Are Bitches

I walked through the halls as if I was tripping on acid, I have never felt this kind of high ever before. I felt like the hallways would never end but, I finally made it to the stairs and stumbled down them and sat on the couch. Laughing to myself.

"Does anyone work here?" The girl with blonde, dirty blonde hair asked as she stopped me through my tracks.

"Very little, they probably are doing some housekeeping. What can I do for you?"

"I'm Zoe and I need a room for me and my boyfriend-" she pulls a guy's hand too face me, he has blonde shaggy hair and a beanie on.

I walk over the check in counter and notice a room is five dollars a night. "Five dollars a night. How many nights?"

"2, please"

"What brings you to the Cortez"

"Something romantic" she smiles at the guy.

"Cute but the Cortez might not give you the romantic vibes"

"Don't worry we're are a different kind of couple"

"Um okay. Whatever you're both into I think the Cortez can provide to you I guess"

They walked up to their room and started to read the nearest magazine.

"So you work here now?" Sally spoke walking up to the counter.

"Maybe why would you care anyway." I smirked.

"We're trapped here forever, you know. I mean technically you're not" She smiled at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You're the only one, that actually has the privilege to go out into the real world through those doors"

"I didn't think I could actually do that"

"Yeah there's a lot of things that bitch don't tell you" she lights up a cig and smiles, "You are dead but, you don't have rules like the rest of us"

"I'm learning a lot today" I whisper to myself.

"Did you know that couple you just helped are witches"

"Witches?"

"Yeah, and you know what they say about witches?"

"What do they say?"

"Their blood is something else for you guys"