Common Enemy

Warning: Sexual content I'm not kidding ...it even made me feel dirty..I'm sorry

"I never thought I would officially talk to you again?" My voice cracked when I spoke, I grabbed the wine glass and took a sip of wine.

"I think I know what has brought to me"

"You did once, why can't you do it again"

"Because she knows now. And she'll do everything in her power to make sure that won't happen again" He stood up and walked to my chair. "You might as well just kill them that's your best bet. Since tons of people who linger at the Cortez end up dead all the time"

"I'd rather not resort to that"

"Then get comfortable being the forth wheel, sweetheart" James smiled.

~///////////////////////~

"Natasha, I haven't seen since you gave her the black card. And when I do she speak nothing but tinder, and uber" Valentino spoke holding his drink as Elizabeth clinged to him.

"She's just have fun, darling" Elizabeth whispered as she crept closer to him.

"I suppose", he took a long stare at the window, sunlight. "How is Lily doing?"

"Um..she'll come around." Elizabeth spoke looking at her hands.

"Your taste has definitely gotten Natasha frazzled" He glanced back at Elizabeth.

"What do you mean?"

"She's pure. It's hard to believe she is not virgin. It's even more remarkable that she is like us. How does she feed being so innocent?"

"You would be surprised. She's an animal in disguise" Elizabeth smiled picturing Lily.

"You and I must, take a look then, invite her here so we see" He smiled grabbing Elizabeth's chin. "But don't tell I'm here. And start without me"

"What do you have up your sleeve?"

"To bring the lust out of her"

~///////////////////////~

"Elizabeth wants you in upstairs, she says she wants to apologize" Iris smirked as she spotted me in the hallway.

"I don't should I? Is she really sorry"

Iris nudged her head. "Might as well"

I walked my way into the penthouse and saw Elizabeth in her lingerie, laying on her bed waiting for me. I laughed to myself.

"I've been waiting" She smirked.

"Ha is this your apology?" I asked walking towards her bed.

"It can be?" She grabbed my waist and looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "It's been awhile" Her voice seemed hurried. Her voice sent down shivers down my spine. My breathing was shaky.

She buried her head into my chest causing my breathing to be heard, It changed into soft moans.

"Elizabeth"I whispered as she begin to slip off my dress. she started to kiss my body. I pushed her back and wrapped my legs around her as I sat on her lap. she laid back. She licked her lips. She grabbed her dagger and cut her chest. the blood dripped down her chest causing me to go crazy. I pressed my face to the blood and licked it off her and something went off on me.

Everything was hazy after that.

"Come" She whispered motioning towards a figure in the corner of the room.

I was so intoxicated by the blood lust I couldn't tell who it was he grabbed my body and placed my body on top of his. Then suddenly I felt drops of blood being fed to me.

"You were right, she is a monster" I heard a familiar voice. I tried to figure out who it was but it was like I was drugged. I felt my body fall down on my back and felt kisses all of my body. Then suddenly I heard the door swing open.

"What's going on?" Another familiar voice .

"Can't you see our lily is having fun" Then it hit me it was Valentino. I quickly moved trying to fix my hazy vision then I saw him in front me, naked and covered in blood.

"Don't ruin the fun" He smirked looking at me.

I felt violated. Then suddenly Elizabeth grabbed my hand. "We love you. We want you"

Then I knew that I needed her to think I was fine with him. Or Their was no way of me getting rid of him.

I went towards him with faint tears in my eyes, trying to hide them I push him down, and put him inside me. I hold onto the sheets as he takes over. I see Elizabeth kiss him as he is on top of me. She grabs my hand. and mouths thank you. then I go back into a hazy state, so I won't have to remember this.

Soon he'll be dead, and his little mouse too.

After that something snapped in Lily, something familiar like an old friend.