Poetic Justice

Present Day

It has been three days since Donovan tried to drink Lily's blood, and of course that very casual event with john Lowe. Being the way Lily was she completely ignored the fact that she had sex with him because let's make it clear Lily she honestly doesn't care.

"Liz? What's wrong?" Lily asked starring at the crying woman, Liz looked up from the check in desk with tears dripping down her face. "Nothing just- I'm a bit under the weather is all. How may I help you?" Liz asked cleaning herself up. Lily looked up the balcony and saw Donovan looking at her which, made her look away. "I have a problem, Liz. I think i have an addiction" Lily smiled as she faked herself out, "what do you mean?" Liz asked. 'Um never mind, but i do have a question is that detective guy needy?"

Liz gave her a a disappointing look, and chuckled, "Oh my! Tell me you didn't?"

"Wish I could, sweetie." Lily smiled, patting down her hair. Lily could tell Donovan was listening in on their conversation, he seemed confused who was she talking about. he lingered closer to the two of them trying to hear the conversation.

"It was primarily out of frustration, and i believe he knew that also...i hope"

"trust me you have nothing to worry about , besides a parasite named Sally"

"Who is Sally?" Lily asked, "No one you want to know, trust me doll you're better off" Lily nodded and walked up the stairs to be only greeted by Donovan. He blocked her way and made her groan out of anger, "Excuse me?" she snarled, that's when he tricked her into rubbing up against him and that made him grab her shoulders keeping her from loosing her balance. he looked at her hazel eyes and laughed to himself.

"What?" she spoke irritated.

"I never noticed that your eyes were so dazzling"

Lily's stomach started to flutter, and that's when she pushed her way through him, heading back to her room.

Room 64

"It's a great pleasure to see you, darling! Sooner than usual? Is this a special request?" James explained with his glass of red wine.

Elizabeth smiled, and sat down in the chair Miss Evers gave her. Mr. March and her arranged a dinner every other week for the rest of their exsistance. Since technically they never divorced. It's quite odd to think how devoted Mr. March was to someone that didn't love him the slightest.

"I have some interesting news, James" Elizabeth smirked as she readjusted herself.

"Of course, spill the news"

Elizabeth licked her lips and ran a hand through her hair, "She's back..James"

James face turned a certain color of paleness, he coughed and smiled once again. "there's a lot of 'shes' you know' he smiled.

"You know that there was only one she that changed both our lives, James"

"She was one of your pathetic toys, is all. Didn't really make much of an impression" James smirked drinking his wine.

"You know how I feel when you talk about her that way!" Elizabeth snarled.

"Okay so what's the point of you telling me this, it's not like she remembers her life before now", "that's exactly my point, I think it's finally time to do what i should of done that night you-"Elizabeth chocked on her words as her tears ran down her face.

"And what will that be"

'Awaken her"