Afraid

"How's the family visit going?" Elizabeth's voice was soft through the telephone.

"Good I think, I can totally see the similarities" I laugh to myself as I fix my hair looking into the mirror.

"That's wonderful, darling! I hope you come home soon" Her voice cracked with that sentence.

"Yeah, well I have to go. We're having dinner. I love you" I smirked as I turned around to see Tate standing at the doorway.

"Love you"

I put the telephone down on the dresser, and finished putting my earrings on. He smiled as he watched me.

"You got a major starring problem, don't you?"

"I'm very observant" He smirked sitting on the bed. "Who was that on the phone?"

"If you must know, it's my girlfriend" The whole sentence made me choke up.

"You're a lesbian, that's not what I thought last night" He smiled.

'What are you babbling about?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Last night I heard you and that guy Donovan. You both were quite but I could hear it all"

I gave him a disgusted look and kind of covered myself up feeling ashamed.

"You sounded amazing. Don't be ashamed"

"I'm not ashamed at all! I'm more disgusted!" I snarled.

He laughed and covered his face with a pillow as he continued to laugh.

"What now?"

"Nothing, you just are everything we expected, or me anyway"

I smiled, and threw the other pillow at him.

"Here, let's listen to this. Maybe it will lighten the mood between us" He had a device in his hand, then suddenly music was brought to my ears.

"Boy would I like to do her, I'd like to jump her bones, Slip her the hot beef injection, Hoping that she gives me a hand job"

"What is this?" I smile as I sit next to him.

'It's Buffy's Pregnant. It's by Nirvana" He smiled showing me the device.

"It's so obscene!" I laughed falling backwards on the bed.

He followed me and looked at me as we both laid down next to each other.

"That's Nirvana for you."

I moved to my side and held my head up with my arm and looked at him. "You're very obscene yourself, did you know that?"

He nodded his head.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Mm..pretty old. I died when I was in my twenties" I took a deep breathe and let my hair down to one side.

"So never really explained..are you with Donovan too?"

"technically no." I whispered to us both.

He got closer to my face. "You're kind of a slut, then"

"you don't understand" I snarled.

"Make me understand then?"

"I was dead for a long time. I wasn't always this way. Elizabeth was my creator" I looked at the ceiling. "I meet Donovan during a time when I couldn't remember my old life before dying"

"That is all so confusing" He spoke.

"Tell me about it. Anyway, it gets worst you know. Apparently when I was dead she use date Donovan. But Elizabeth is a kind of an odd spirit. She's apparently okay about me and Donovan being in a sexual relationship"

"she seems kinky if you ask me"

"But that's not the case though, Elizabeth is different. She somewhat magical, enchanting in a way. It's indescribable"